bakaoniichan

Oct 25, 2017
how to get this ?
Lose in the mission with the team rocket-type enemies, mission 4 iirc. the level with the tentacle-suction-guy as the boss. They capture her and turn her into a bimbo, but you lose that when you escape and go back to the hub.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I've been waiting for this game for a while since Ayura Crisis is one of if not my favorite lewd game(which is why I bought this one), but this one feels like it was a bit rushed.

Don't get me wrong this is still a really good game, but compared to the expectations I had coming from Ayura Crisis it's not as good as I thought it would be. Feels like it needed another 6months year~ish of work before putting it out.

No futa, no new enemies in the arena, like 2-3 enemies per level which you have to slog through, the final boss had *really* boring animations compared to the previous one and had no "after defeat" level, etc. Fetishes seemed kinda unininspired compared to before as well, it's literally just "spend x amount of time with each enemy which has their own unique fetish" in which some of the dialogues barely change too. The first two~ levels were really well done with enemies with progressive staging for animations, but the last two seemed rushed/half-assed. You also can't leave the gallery area with transformations like you could in the previous game. I did really enjoy the transformations in this game though even if the areas you get placed in are whatever or lacking in content.

Again, still a great game, just depressing compared to how good it could have been. Not sure if he has plans to update at all, either.
Yeah, I completely agree with you; and the reason it's half-assed/rushed is because it kinda was. There was discussion about it either on EP Battle Girl or Ayura Crisis thread mentioning the author essentially burning themselves out after initially overworking themselves when making this game.

Reactions: Nyy and Beats9821

shin04h

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, I completely agree with you; and the reason it's half-assed/rushed is because it kinda was. There was discussion about it either on EP Battle Girl or Ayura Crisis thread mentioning the author essentially burning themselves out after initially overworking themselves when making this game.
Yeah, I figured this was the case. They originally dropped the game to begin with because they were burnt out, so I was hopeful when they picked it back up. Not surprised if it was simply them getting burnt out again after, like you said, the initial overworking. This game went from barely started to release really quickly.

Reactions: Nyy and HikkiG

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Anyone know what the "idle animation" toggle in the dresser does?
It's the character screen that appears during stuff like grabs.

Maybe I'm missing something, but seems like you can't enjoy the sexual content without reloading a save or else she gets locked in an infinite masturbation loop after enough grabs...

Edit: And I have the resist masturbation skill at max so wtf?
Give Up takes you to a Game Over which leads right back to the hub, you're never forced to reload or suffer a loop, you'll just lose your progress on whatever level in the stage you were on.

If you're legitimately stuck in a masturbation loop you might have one of the masturbation H-abilities equipped by accident, otherwise you can break the masturbation spam by stance changing and using the recovery window to get away from any enemies so you can end the fever by climaxing without risking a fever reset from being grabbed.

Generally speaking, you shouldn't be trying to progress through a stage and also intentionally seek out sex on the way, it's easier and faster to do one or the other at a given time.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow so I have her so screwed up, she actually masturbated in the purity pool. Like the arousal heart stays maxed. sedative won't work.

Any way to fix this?

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
Best meta in my book. In most fights you can just spam guard to get free "mana" points an then spam shift to spawn bats. The bats heal you when they do dmg. You grab the HP buff so your tanky and can take hits. The main downside to this is you will take hits and possibly get some corruption.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Is there a cap on Acceleration, the skill that raises your crit chance with hits? Even when it should be 100+%, there's often still white numbers.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Wow so I have her so screwed up, she actually masturbated in the purity pool. Like the arousal heart stays maxed. sedative won't work.

Any way to fix this?
Check what abilities you have equiped. Some events equipe sexual abilities, including ones that keep you constantly aroused, which prevents the purity pool from lowering your arousal. Combined with some masturbation statuses or abilities you might find yourself masturbating in the purity pool. So take a look, and equip other abilities if you want to be able to actually fight.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Check what abilities you have equiped. Some events equipe sexual abilities, including ones that keep you constantly aroused, which prevents the purity pool from lowering your arousal. Combined with some masturbation statuses or abilities you might find yourself masturbating in the purity pool. So take a look, and equip other abilities if you want to be able to actually fight.
Oh wow. That was it. Thanks a lot lol.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
How to beat the game : Take the skill that make Scythe crit at max range, increase crit damage, crit life steal and increase transform duration.
Shift into Scythe mode and spam jump and attack for spin to win.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
This will work....up till the last boss, who is an asshole regardless of any tips and tricks.

I wanna know what the history is between those nuns and the main.

Mar 19, 2018
honestly the only thing i have to complain about with this game is the final boss--literally everything else was fantastic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'd like to note that my complaints are still from the point of view of "this game is fantastic that the fact there's things annoying me feels even worse", because man, this game is like so close to perfect for me in so many ways; it's basically just this as a sticking point. fantastic game otherwise!

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
How to change language?First time launching it was English, closed with alt+f4 and now it's in Japanese as well as config file.
Oh found in the menu at the middle japanese sign. In the middle of the options.

Last edited:

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Wow, this game was awesome. Very fun corruption mechanics.
Usually I dislike having so many humanoid type enemies, but it felt like there was a good balance here.
Slightly disappointed that only human males could take the MC's virginity (From the bit I played, haven't beat the final boss yet)
But it was still a blast to play. I'll have to check out Ayura Crisis after I beat this game.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes