Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I really hope I'm just stupid and there's some way to cleanse Red Butt, otherwise I have to question why it can't be when every other debuff between this game and Ayura's Crisis can be.

It's also a shame that the game's not nearly as deep as Ayura's Crisis, I had a blast making my guide in the other thread but there's basically nothing to unlock this time around since so many of the passives and debuffs are dedicated to a single enemy each and there's barely any events this time.

I was really let down that there wasn't stuff like Ayura Crisis' postgame where you could mess with the postgame debug menu to try out debuff/enemy combinations that weren't possible normally and finding out there were animations and events made just for those combinations.

Where do you even get skills? I got a skillslot from the "Item Shop" and nothing else.
Yeah, I'm with Rakasob, where on earth do you buy or unlock new skills? I can upgrade the ones I start out with, but how do I unlock (or buy) the rest of the skills? By the time I beat the game I still only had the two skills I start with.
You unlock normal abilities by upgrading ones you already unlocked, the new abilities start at level 0 so they're greyed out until you upgrade them to level 1.

Hypnotic enemies will forcibly unlock and equip H-abilities for you (you can still unequip them whenever you want), so you can farm most (not all) of them by just repeatedly talking to the hypnotist in the store map, and they're free to upgrade.

I am unsure if H-abilities can be unlocked without hypnotic enemies since that was literally the first thing I started farming when I started the game and seen the store had a hypnotist that gave H-abilities, but if so, I imagine they're tied to passives or Game Overs.

Having a bit of a similar problem where the screen just stays black during defeat scenes in general
This is going to sound like a stupid suggestion, but have you tried pressing Z?

Events are all just dialogue interactions even when there's no visible dialogue box, so they won't progress or transition unless you advance the dialogue. If you have tried that then I've no clue.

+ 1 for the new animations

And -10 for the combat balance. I love getting softlocked constantly for engaging in the 18+ content, really. Get grabbed, charmed, take 10 realtime minutes for the bloody animation to finish, only to get grabbed again immediately afterward until I just give up and reload the save every single time. Because that's faster.
You can stance change to instantly break any grab even if you proc a passive's grab lock, climax to end the grab if it's not intercourse (there's even an H-ability to help with that), or just press Give Up in the menu and get your Game Over, and chain grabbing only happens when you let a grab time out without a climax and you're right next to another enemy.

You can even let yourself get chain grabbed until you max out your passive for that grab and can force it to climax and end early while proc'ing fever by pressing the Up input that only appears when you have the maxed passive.

The game takes less than half an hour to beat and you can run past every enemy in the game besides arena screens, and the combat and grabs are significantly more forgiving than in Ayura's Crisis.

Last edited:

Daew

May 16, 2020

And -10 for the combat balance. I love getting softlocked constantly for engaging in the 18+ content, really. Get grabbed, charmed, take 10 realtime minutes for the bloody animation to finish, only to get grabbed again immediately afterward until I just give up and reload the save every single time. Because that's faster.
You realize blocking with proper timing gives you 1 entire MP gauge, right? If attacks are stacked/in quick succession, you can even fill up multiple gauges. When you have 1 gauge, you can 'change style' to Scythe/Gunner and immediately get out of any H-animation. Please play the in-game tutorials.

Yeah, I'm with Rakasob, where on earth do you buy or unlock new skills? I can upgrade the ones I start out with, but how do I unlock (or buy) the rest of the skills? By the time I beat the game I still only had the two skills I start with.
You can buy new abilities in the abilities tab...
Go to the menu -> Go to "Ability" -> Select a slot -> Hover over any ability you see an icon for and press "C" to buy and or upgrade it -> Select the ability to employ it to a slot

The more abilities you buy, the more you have access to. There are (at least?) 2 extra abilities you can unlock from the arena.

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
So I'll just toss this out here. This is a PARTIAL uncensor pulled from the early demos and pasted on top of the base game's H files.
I DO NOT GUARANTEE this WON'T break your game.

There was a gentleman who did this at some point from this forum or another, but I've been waiting on this too long so I'm giving you what I have myself. It does not cover enemies that did not appear in the demos, but it worked for the first two demo stages so it's something at least!
If I could remember where I got this from originally, I would give them all the love in the world, but I genuinely don't recall where I got it from...

So until that beautiful bastard comes around for a full decensor, here's the partial.
Unpack to the Data folder, and move/archive the .wolf files so the game uses these folders instead.

MEGA
Thanks mate. I looked over this post twice before and completely missed the maga link. Now I finally see it...Im blind af.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017

Imagine not using the shotgun meta so you get Stun locked lmao.

Refer to my post in this topic at page 1 if you want to know the forbidden shotgun meta that allowed me to destroy this game in 58 mins, game developers hate this trick!

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Damn, first H game that's made me buy it just to support the dev. Donated the rest of my dlsite bux to another dev just because we owe it, when we can, to support the deviants.

Also - for those asking for all the fetishes unlocked, just be aware they don't actually unlock any different h-animations or scenes, they just alter a lot of the flavour text during the dirty - and you'll enjoy it more watching the level go up and noticing the change in hers and her enemy's dialogue when it does.

Does anyone know which enemy View attachment 1890180 is

and which enemy unlocks This scene View attachment 1890186

THanks in advance
32 is "Sex Offender" - Appears in the stage 5, I believe. 110 / 111+ is the defeat sequence from losing to the second boss (the werewolf).

Reactions: Forge Wright

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Buy a slot from the vendor, and if you need another, defeat 100 enemies in the endless arena.
There is a third slot once you unlock the triple jump (maybe quadruple jump) ability. In the starting room (with the dresser), hug the right wall and jump three or four times. You'll land on an off-screen platform. Press confirm/talk while you're up there and it'll unlock an additional slot. You may need to walk slightly to the right to activate it: there's one of those ground lights up there you need to pick up, but it's not a large platform.

How did you get that ability? I can't find it anywhere
That's the Zako salute ability. You unlock it by losing to the vacuum boss. All it does is give you a chance to salute instead of attack when pressing the attack button. If you level it up to level 9, you will always salute and never attack.

Reactions: Beats9821
Jul 7, 2017
I really hope I'm just stupid and there's some way to cleanse Red Butt, otherwise I have to question why it can't be when every other debuff between this game and Ayura's Crisis can be.
Red Butt wears off over time, at least. If you're willing to use Cheat Engine, then you can use the cheat table I posted earlier to set it to 0 to make it immediately go away.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a way to use the saveeditor to increase the amount of orbs for a given save? I'm having a distinctly hard time getting enough of them...

All the variables in the saves are listed as hexadecimal numbers instead of names or identifiers, and there's like 150 of them. I don't know what to edit...

Reactions: Joe Brass

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I notice that the game black-screens if I have too many fetishes when I lose, and also wish you could select the bitchified+combatanized forms in debug room like you could in Ayura Crisis with endowed and futa forms, rather than just changing your menu screen picture.
Edit: Actually no clue why. New saves don't have this issue.

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
the fact that japanese can finish entire game in 1-2 years shows that every dev barring maybe NTL is milking yes i am looking at you summertime saga your patrons still in negative IQ

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
There's a hidden sign in debug room: "if you complete mission 10 in the arena on HELL difficulty, then... "
Anyone know what it is?

Bingobomb

Aug 22, 2018
I'd like to see a hard mode that isn't just an enemy HP and damage increase. Also I think the hypnosis system in this game is a downgrade from hypnosis in Ayura crisis. I'd rather they stay as passives so you can't remove them immediately, and they also don't take an ability slot.

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Imagine not using the shotgun meta so you get Stun locked lmao.

Refer to my post in this topic at page 1 if you want to know the forbidden shotgun meta that allowed me to destroy this game in 58 mins, game developers hate this trick!
I don't get how it took you just under an hour to clear it unless you were intentionally taking your time, my clear time was 29 minutes and roughly 10 of those were me farming orbs to max every ability after clearing the first stage.

You can just run past everything, my longest stage clear was just over 4 minutes and that was the final stage with 12 levels, on top of bosses dying in under 5 seconds and arena screens clearing fast enough that I could just keep running forward without stopping.

Red Butt wears off over time, at least. If you're willing to use Cheat Engine, then you can use the cheat table I posted earlier to set it to 0 to make it immediately go away.
I'm referring to the debuff itself, not just when it procs.

After you receive that debuff it's there for good and you just need to wait out the procs since purify doesn't affect the debuff or the activated status.

There's a hidden sign in debug room: "if you complete mission 10 in the arena on HELL difficulty, then... "
Anyone know what it is?
I'd love to know that as well, I've done it and there's no immediately obvious reward for doing so and I feel robbed as fuck.

EDIT: I found it.

The reward is a new Familiar NPC in the reception area and it screams "E-SPOOOOORTS!" at you and sets all your clothes to the "Gaming!!" color set, which is just a rainbow gradient that for some reason isn't unlocked in the dresser as a normal color set and I somehow feel more robbed than when I couldn't find the reward.

Last edited:
Reactions: HikkiG
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes