TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
i love this dev. is this game actually finished?
The game seems designed for more so at the very least the dev at least originally intended for it to include additional content. In the ST Gallery there are multiple statuses that are included but unused such as Futanari and Erect. Similarly there are empty spots between what's in the game all over the MC's animations, monsters animations, and the sex animations.

A4789

May 19, 2018
Every time that I close the game and reopen it it just turns back into japanese. Anyone knows how to fix this?

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
The game seems designed for more so at the very least the dev at least originally intended for it to include additional content. In the ST Gallery there are multiple statuses that are included but unused such as Futanari and Erect. Similarly there are empty spots between what's in the game all over the MC's animations, monsters animations, and the sex animations.
actually, the unused statuses are likely leftover from reused code, and the empty lines are both for organization and to clear the animation window (they were in the previous game as well).

it's possible the dev may add more content, but those particular quirks probably aren't evidence for it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I thought the art looked familiar. The original was one of the most solid side scroller games I've played.

Reactions: akapp

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Every time that I close the game and reopen it it just turns back into japanese. Anyone knows how to fix this?
Um. It should only show jap before you hit continue or whatever. If it is jap in options when you load in. Top far right choice is config. Down has moonrunes/Language and just switch to Eng. Save.

If it keeps showing, maybe something bug on your end, dunno what as I downloaded game files and not having that issue beyond brief moonrunes at start, but when I load my game it is in ENG as are settings and everything else.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
it looks like the same game the guy made before lol. like, is this a new game? i honestly cant tell

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
I checked on ENG DLsites and it's not on sale yet, there are only jap language for now?

I'm not sure how long official translate for this game and ayuna take time are going release, i can't wait for it!

Edit: Nvm it's put on sale like 30 mins after I post this comments, Lma0

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes