Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
Wow! This game is already out? Their first game was fantastic! I just know this one wont disappoint!

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Honestly you can for sure feel the dev lost their drive during development for this game at some point. Just feels like it was intended to have more. I cleared it in about 2 hours and it took me 4 to complete the last one.

that being said, it's a for sure improvement in animation quality. I love the Dev's type of fat ass women with big hips.

One question tho, anyone know where to find the sex offender? Saw his animations in the gallery but never found him in game.

tingis_pingis

Nov 21, 2020
this game was great. bit short and the final boss was a bit underwhelming but overall really good. I liked the scenarios after you were defeated (you are forced to become a goon), does anyone else know any other games with that same mechanic?

Aug 19, 2020
And again, no anal...

It's a good game, to be sure, but when the game devs on their own ci-en logs state to imagine anal, you'd expect to imagine it "without" vagina level going up... so much unused potential, imo. Even so, it's alot better than most games I've played.

Aug 14, 2018
does anyone else know any other games with that same mechanic?

Coffee

Also can check this tag: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=776

Dooglesledoogs

May 1, 2022
Honestly you can for sure feel the dev lost their drive during development for this game at some point. Just feels like it was intended to have more. I cleared it in about 2 hours and it took me 4 to complete the last one.

that being said, it's a for sure improvement in animation quality. I love the Dev's type of fat ass women with big hips.

One question tho, anyone know where to find the sex offender? Saw his animations in the gallery but never found him in game.
I saw him once in a pink-heart room, spawned with a few others.. I think it was the third stage

Alaktan

Dec 14, 2018
Anyone else having their game screen go black after losing in stage 5? Can't seem to get the defeat event working

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Where do you even get skills? I got a skillslot from the "Item Shop" and nothing else.

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018

Coffee

Also can check this tag: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=776
oh wow. where were you all my life!

dinasampa

Jun 2, 2021
Is this site going to be deleted just for posting the Japanese information of the source that is this piece?
No way, I'll translate it for you on deepl.

The author says that there are the following glitches
[A virgin in her sexuality will not grow up. (Actually, it was supposed to grow if you learn a lot of sexual habits in a virgin state. ......!]

Let's hope for 1.6.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
+ 1 for the new animations

And -10 for the combat balance. I love getting softlocked constantly for engaging in the 18+ content, really. Get grabbed, charmed, take 10 realtime minutes for the bloody animation to finish, only to get grabbed again immediately afterward until I just give up and reload the save every single time. Because that's faster.

Mar 11, 2021
Yeah, I'm with Rakasob, where on earth do you buy or unlock new skills? I can upgrade the ones I start out with, but how do I unlock (or buy) the rest of the skills? By the time I beat the game I still only had the two skills I start with.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes