Guessburger

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys someone can explain how to 5 second stunlock on arena ?

Trying it for 30 min but i dont get the technique for that.

Thx

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys someone can explain how to 5 second stunlock on arena ?

Trying it for 30 min but i dont get the technique for that.

Thx
you probs noticed the 5 segments on the bottom of the screen that vanish when using attacks. changing styles to the scythe and gun count as a attack and reset those segments. you just gotta space out your style changes

Guessburger

Jun 15, 2017
you probs noticed the 5 segments on the bottom of the screen that vanish when using attacks. changing styles to the scythe and gun count as a attack and reset those segments. you just gotta space out your style changes
Bruuuh, thanks for the tip mate !

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
Since ive seen some people worried about the new upcoming game I came here to clarify that the creator is not death.

Hes still posting on his twitter but he only posts about sharing another games he buys from time to time. He doesnt write a single word about the new game, and hes been ignoring a lot of the japanese comments that are asking him about the game.

However, he sometimes says that hes being feeling well to let people know that hes fine, but has never talked about the game updates or anything since his last update on august 24 of 2023.

My only guess its that hes trying to hold back and dont spoil us too much progress of the game to surprise us later.
Your reply gives me a lot of hope for the continuation of this high-quality work. I really hope the next game isn't going to be axed

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hey guys since the developer is sadly not giving updates on a sequel are there similar games to this? Eris and Ayura are both fun and fappable games ngl.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys since the developer is sadly not giving updates on a sequel are there similar games to this? Eris and Ayura are both fun and fappable games ngl.

The developer posts stuff from the new game here, no clue why they're not posting on ci-en

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes