Dec 14, 2020
honest wise im surprise hes making two chars for this one and not just futa girl for this with how much work eris was then i dont mean offense on it but it seems really.. not needed for it? heck i thought it just be futa chick to make up for eris game not having futa at all
I think thats because despite the people requesting the futa content to be brought back like in ayura crisis (the first game) there was another part of the fandom that didn't want the new content to be all focused on futa.

So probably the creator instead of choosing one of the options he decided to use both to please as many fans as possible, and also to challenge himself to get better at pixel art and making his games.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I think thats because despite the people requesting the futa content to be brought back like in ayura crisis (the first game) there was another part of the fandom that didn't want the new content to be all focused on futa.

So probably the creator instead of choosing one of the options he decided to use both to please as many fans as possible, and also to challenge himself to get better at pixel art and making his games.
thats i guess that good for people who wanted options but the problem with this is going take i guess legit 4 years? im not fully sure with life sickness drama etc etc also pixel art to get better jeez... heres to hoping it doesnt take super long but thank you on the info

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
I hope he/she makes more levels for the next game. Although, if both protags have their own animations for every enemy, I think that would justify having. The same amount of levels as in eris.

I had read a bit ago that we would control both protagonists at the same time, but I hope he/she changed his/her mind.

I'd rather be able to choose between the two girls and their stats to be separate.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes