BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
bandeautwitter.jpg

Overview:
Hi!! This is Luciflap, 3d artist and solo game developer. I'm actually working on the game "Ero cherie", A game FOR ADULT!! sort of interactive dating simulator / visual novel for Android and Windows PC​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-07
Release Date: 2021-02-06
Developer: luciflap - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Code boobies :KEK:

Win: - - -
Android: - - -

Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png preview004 (6).png preview004 (5).png preview004 (4).png preview004 (2).png preview004(7).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I cant get passed the main screen and i dont see a main menu after the legal screen
So it turns out you have to put it in windowed and then bring the sides in so it's a long rectangle. The menu reappears... It's weird. I guess it's designed for mobile phones?

May 14, 2020
I wasn't able to load the game so I went to uninstall it but as soon as I uninstalled it Windows defender popped up saying there was a Trojan that was connecting to the internet. Could have been something else but this is the only game that requested to connect to the internet. Be careful when downloading

luciflap

Nov 28, 2020
ahhh damn... already copied everywhere even if its a crude early alpha version ... I knew I should have waited a little lol
I dont mind as its already "free" on my website.

UPDATED to 0.0.3!

Btw Im working solo on this and english is not my first language.. so try to be kind ;)

So it turns out you have to put it in windowed and then bring the sides in so it's a long rectangle. The menu reappears... It's weird. I guess it's designed for mobile phones?
indeed... it is design for mobile atm, you can still play in windowed mode in windows if you - as you say - keep it in portrait format. dont go full screen yet. But this will change and get a proper landscape mode as soon as the backgrounds will be done.

Is there a reason why everytime I download the Android version it's always a .jar file and not an apk?
no reasons no... get the apk from luciflap.com... no reason why you get a jar file. apk was directly done from unity. never had a jar exported from my part...

Interesting concept. Be really cool if they added some sort of story to it. Maybe you find a childhood friend on the app, or your sister/mom/aunt/friend's mom/friend's gf/etc in the mix of a bunch of rando girls. Could be really interesting...
it is indeed what I m working on ... need to finish the core coding aspect first which is pretty much done at this point..

I wasn't able to load the game so I went to uninstall it but as soon as I uninstalled it Windows defender popped up saying there was a Trojan that was connecting to the internet. Could have been something else but this is the only game that requested to connect to the internet. Be careful when downloading
absolutely not normal at all... I done it in unity ... no malicious code inside from my part. get the zip from luciflap.com and check again maybe ? you shouldnt have to "install" anything - just unzip to play and delete folder to uninstall. What was trojan name, any details ??? Im very curious but also very sorry for you.... my official zip was 30.6mo.... this one is 30.7mo. I dont want to suspect op but .....

I'm assuming that this is a western game but why the hell it is censored ?
censored pic was only for advertising purposes on sites where its forbidden....dunno why the person who put in here kept that image...

'Virgin massage'? :unsure:
ohhh shit !!! need to change that indeed.... thanks. too many stuff to work on arfff

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote