5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

S2ci97

Dec 21, 2019
So it turns out you have to put it in windowed and then bring the sides in so it's a long rectangle. The menu reappears... It's weird. I guess it's designed for mobile phones?
It's broke on mobile too

luciflap

Nov 28, 2020
also could you tell the resolution of your mobile, so I could check this issues further..?
if content creator has hard time they could split the animations to girls. I hope they focus on animations first then plot.
thanks for the review ! but what do you mean "split the animations to girls"?? Im curious... Im actually working on 20 more animations for the next release (longer than expected sorry... maybe next week)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked
version 0.0.6 available
sorry for the delay... at last... just finished that damn version 0.0.6 ...
noticed again a few bugs today, but I decided to upload this one rather than taking another week or two to fixe everything...
so whats news ?
- added "tests" for 10 poses bj - feet stuff - etc.....and 10 poses animations for sexy time (but their names get all mixedup for some reason .. sorry)
- more guy skin colors customizing
- less bad reactions from the girls when you decide to not please them - even if that was cake easy ... (seems some people cringe about that shit... Idk why... )
- various fixes you probably wont notice... (hint fixes, etc..)
- continu to work on the textmode editor (still not perfect but I think that could become interesting in the futur)
- also started to implement some text message you could receive from the girls and more options to send them but you dont have access to that atm, this is for futur updates....

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Nice game so far , just maybe 2 little problem ,

1) mobile game screen , would be great to be able change it .
2) have to wait 7 days everytime on each girl to level her , sometimes you just pass day till next Saturnday . Would be good to have 2 or 3 days a week to be able do it .

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
thought this was pretty much dead, good to know that at least the dev is still alive xd

awardedall

Apr 25, 2017
why the game nothing look like the cover picture ? all character are ugly as fuck compare to the cover picture , is this a scam ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote