5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

luciflap

Nov 28, 2020
and thanks for the encouragement !

... Windows defender popped up .. only game that requested to connect to the internet
Investigate your problem a little :
- Unity request the connection by default on windows (unless Im paying for the pro version 150$/month) Sorry about this though, I d prefer also if the app was 100% airtight (I would recommand you to install a firewall if you download any games from unofficial website anyway)... on the other hand, if there was no connection I wouldnt be able to put an ingame "update" check feature..
- I didnt find anything about any trojan. Indeed something usually popup when 1st launching the game because the source is unknown to them (I guess renpy stuff dont have that pb? ) but you should get a message saying its clean after your antivir finish checking it... app is clean on virus total (only 2 false positive out of 70 check)

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Wow this is great and its available on android. I want this game to improve. I think this is the only one (1) interactive adult game on android so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: luciflap

Erudian

Jan 3, 2018
How do I give a gift to a girl? Can't figure it out...

Edit: Nevermind... bought the right book.

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
woah, too much grind, idea good, not new, copied from other dating sim, but work is good. animation or sex screnes need upgrade. thx for share

luciflap

Nov 28, 2020
woah, too much grind, idea good, not new, copied from other dating sim, but work is good. animation or sex screnes need upgrade. thx for share
thx, indeed I need to upgrade everything (and particularly the anims.. Im working on it but trying to keep the app size under 100mo and manageable on middle range android phone = animation limited )... what other dating sim (on android?) were you thinking about ? Im curious. please can you share ? just curious....

Anal tag but not anal sex?, not even anal fingering or rubing.
anal fingering and rubbing already ingame > freemode > test hand or kiss feature on the body part you are interested in..
but you are right : other proper anal scene / anim will be done in january...

Reactions: Yui2385

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
thx, indeed I need to upgrade everything (and particularly the anims.. Im working on it but trying to keep the app size under 100mo and manageable on middle range android phone = animation limited )... what other dating sim (on android?) were you thinking about ? Im curious. please can you share ? just curious....

i can play 4 elements trainer from mity on my phone... i think you can do it bigger. no i dont have the newest mobile...

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
i remember a game like this made like tinder, and you must try to pick up some girl, anyone know that game?

luciflap

Nov 28, 2020
thanks, I need to try that one.... not sure 2d and 3d animations sizes are comparable though...

how the fuck i get the 5 heart?
ha!!! you cant at the moment..sorry, my bad.. forgot to add it when you make the "proposal".. will be fixed for 0.0.6.

Reactions: Hogetara

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
thanks, I need to try that one.... not sure 2d and 3d animations sizes are comparable though...

ha!!! you cant at the moment..sorry, my bad.. forgot to add it when you make the "proposal".. will be fixed for 0.0.6.
dude i spend like 30 min trying to get the last heart xD. btw thanks for the great and different game.

Reactions: luciflap
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote