5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
I send the link with the new version to them. Let's hope they will crack the game's security this time. Here is the link to the original files if anyone want. The link will expire in 30 days so be quick. Link:
It said access denied because it using a security system to protect itself from online attack

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Same I also tried using vpn it work and i got to download it but it was only for a few min then the download is gone
It said access denied because it using a security system to protect itself from online attack
Unless you are trying to crack it yourself, You can't play it without a crack / buying a key anyway, why bother.

Btw, the link works, probably something wrong on your end.

Alling

Jan 11, 2021
I send the link with the new version to them. Let's hope they will crack the game's security this time. Here is the link to the original files if anyone want. The link will expire in 30 days so be quick. Link:
I installed it but it says it's not activated and that I need the key

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's one time use, nobody will share that here given its price is not cheap like the game itself. Such bogus.
Even if the keys were cheap (their pricing method is very predatory), nobody will put a valid key anywhere. As you said, it's one-time-use, to put it anywhere means "giveaway", not "share" like you can to the game file.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
The only way we can play the game is to someone crack the game but there also a few problems when it cracked: Pictures got blur, doesn't save

Giogio!

Dec 21, 2021
Did anyone find a crack for any new version (later than 0.1.11) that saves and isnt blurred? I'm still searching for one as it's a nice game and even on cheatbyte or moddroid don't have any new version and the current one is still patched.

Reactions: freeros
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote