5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Ah then the original apk provider probably provided the non r18 version. If anyone has the r18 version, feel free to donate it to cheatbyte

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Also, I don't know if this happened to anyone else but the apk doesn't save my progress and I have to start all over again with my last save file from the last apk

Reactions: FiloSpark

FiloSpark

Jul 6, 2020
I think this is the fault of the cracker. Because some of the pictures appearing in other areas will also be blurred.And, we cannot save the game progress. Clearing the game without saving is a challenge for me.

Creepaturity

Jan 8, 2020
Yo... would someone buy the activation code... I could bring the latest apk here, i was an idiot for buying the anual membership fee instead of the monthly... I didn't know there was an activation key.... I'M CRYING I SPENT ALL MY SHIT

Reactions: restinnpeace

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yo... would someone buy the activation code... I could bring the latest apk here, i was an idiot for buying the anual membership fee instead of the monthly... I didn't know there was an activation key.... I'M CRYING I SPENT ALL MY SHIT
Yeah that's very scammy practice they sell the game and activation keys separately and DON'T warn you BEFORE you buy the game.
I would ask for a refund in your case, I don't think the activation keys are shareable, otherwise it'd be here long ago.

swelysson

Jun 30, 2020
you can try give the latest apk on cheatbyte, i think he can mod

Creepaturity

Jan 8, 2020
Yeah that's very scammy practice they sell the game and activation keys separately and DON'T warn you BEFORE you buy the game.
I would ask for a refund in your case, I don't think the activation keys are shareable, otherwise it'd be here long ago.
that's so sad... and the guy who made the game was hot too... too bad he's scammy T-T

Reactions: ReijibaraGuy

Kazar22

Nov 24, 2020
I send the link with the new version to them. Let's hope they will crack the game's security this time. Here is the link to the original files if anyone want. The link will expire in 30 days so be quick. Link:

Reactions: nackedsnake
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote