5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
So im playing this on my phone, ive done the tutorial but there are no other guys to click on.
I finished Da Thach but no other guys are showing up

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
So im playing this on my phone, ive done the tutorial but there are no other guys to click on.
I finished Da Thach but no other guys are showing up
If you actually read through all the previously made comment, you would know why.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I just want to ask, if you guys have the latest version of this game? TIA
Please pay attention to the rest of the recent comments, this game is unshareable due to it being server sided requiring individual license key

Whydfuc

Jun 30, 2021
Please pay attention to the rest of the recent comments, this game is unshareable due to it being server sided requiring individual license key
Literally such a weird decision like yes i know that the fear of sharing a paid game for free is the worst nightmare for most developers but like the licensing key and the game being separate is so confusing in my opinion why not just make it a one time purchase? Also buying a licensing key every month is so unnecessary

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Literally such a weird decision like yes i know that the fear of sharing a paid game for free is the worst nightmare for most developers but like the licensing key and the game being separate is so confusing in my opinion why not just make it a one time purchase? Also buying a licensing key every month is so unnecessary
Yeah, paying 8$ (1$ for the game, 7$ for the key) each month is not worth it and it really weird that the key cost more than the game

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Yeah, paying 8$ (1$ for the game, 7$ for the key) each month is not worth it and it really weird that the key cost more than the game
Cause the game itself is just a shell, the key is the content, the real game.
When you input the key into the game, the route which essentially carries the game story got unlocked.

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
why you ppl complaining abt it?
the ones who bought the game didnt even complain? they're just protecting their game. You dont even support it, your just angry bec you cant play it . periodt

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote