5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

notfayewong

May 18, 2021
I think if you have all the updates of the game and installed the apk file before the change, you will be able to get the new characters without the activation key. Idk.

Reactions: qszdrgvjil

Nexros

Apr 28, 2018
Btw the game is just 1$/month or 10$/year according to gumroad
I guess it's pretty fair ?

Reactions: Yayayayayya

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
Btw the game is just 1$/month or 10$/year according to gumroad
I guess it's pretty fair ?
but you need to buy activation key to acess the content, i don't know if it is just the new stuff of said month or if it everything

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah it is 1$ to download the apk and 7$ for the activation key. 8$ a month in total.
It's actually a very shaddy and scammy practice:
Baiting a lot of un-aware people to pay the 1$ thinking it's quite "cheap", then only realise you need to pay another 7$ for it can be used. Now, will you pay up the "much expansive" 7$, or let the 1$ you paid go to waste?
And the 7$ for the activation key is totally hidden from their page!!! lol

I'm surprised they are doing this, I thought they were better. I thought paying before, but nope, sry I can't stand scammy business!

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
It's actually a very shaddy and scammy practice:
Baiting a lot of un-aware people to pay the 1$ thinking it's quite "cheap", then only realise you need to pay another 7$ for it can be used. Now, will you pay up the "much expansive" 7$, or let the 1$ you paid go to waste?
And the 7$ for the activation key is totally hidden from their page!!! lol

I'm surprised they are doing this, I thought they were better. I thought paying before, but nope, sry I can't stand scammy business!
actualy it wasn't hidden when i last saw it, they might have got rid of hit recently becuase today was supose to be the june release, but it was delayed for tomorrow, but before that in his gumroad page it was there the activation key for 7$ for may

Tony67

Jan 30, 2020
When is the New update for free ero condo when is There a free version can somebody update the New version for free [Download] Ero Condo v21.06.21 (Hotfix)

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I don't know if someone unlock the game using the key and then put it on here is gonna work
It doesn't work that way. The persistent data is saved in that person phone within their root data/data folder. If they repacked the unlocked route game into a new apk, it will be a default one without the unlocked route.
Cracking it also will doesn't work. Just my theory since i havent seen the new game apk file, but they probably made the game into "key->download" system which is inputting the key and then the game will proceed to download the file/route associated with the key.
However if they did not made it that way and instead just full on route that are locked in one apk and only need a key for it to be unlocked(without downloading any other necessary data), then it should be crackable since none of the file is server sided.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote