5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
ok my old phone for some reason doesn't play it, and sadly this means i lost some old exclusive content from skins, i don't remeber if march had eclusive art as well or if it was just skins

Oct 27, 2018
ok my old phone for some reason doesn't play it, and sadly this means i lost some old exclusive content from skins, i don't remeber if march had eclusive art as well or if it was just skins
Hah.. i just hope i can buy the game soon, doing this is a hassle.. not to mention i do wish to support the game.. here in Brasil Dollar is too damn expansive, like 1 dollar is almost 6 in ours

• Hey there
Reactions: JohnTakapica

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
Hah.. i just hope i can buy the game soon, doing this is a hassle.. not to mention i do wish to support the game.. here in Brasil Dollar is too damn expansive, like 1 dollar is almost 6 in ours
actualy i discover the problem, it didn't install has an update BUUUUUTTTTTTT, if i uninstall the old version then install the new one then i can play in the old phone no problemo

Nexros

Apr 28, 2018
Guys does GameGuardian works for hacking hearts? I lost my saves and I don't want to start from scratch
I personally used save editor, your save is located in Android/data/com.kienbiu.erocondo/files.

Upload your file to "saveeditonline.com" and looks for the value that match with your heart number, once you modify it, paste the new save in the folder, make a backup of the old once in case

Reactions: Lolito1234

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
I just wish there are other type of payment aside from paypal. It's very hard to pay for games in the Philippines

AnonymouzBL

Nov 29, 2018
this version have *savb and *sav in the folder...
tried editing *sav... nothing happened...
and i can't upload *savb file

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
i would not put in abandon, i mean i have seen before some hacked keys so i would leave as it is you never know

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote