5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
Is there an update with the 5th character?
what do you mean an update with the 5th character? i mean april update is a 4th resident in it , it is 5th if you count the protagonist, but beyond the minimal expected like a couple of art work in the draw after we get Da thach and the full romance route. but do you expect something more ?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm actually curious: Since the March update has some exclusive stuff, does that mean you won't have them in April's update, unless you are playing the paid version?
(Is that how they deal with piracy?)

Nexros

Apr 28, 2018
I'm actually curious: Since the March update has some exclusive stuff, does that mean you won't have them in April's update, unless you are playing the paid version?
I think if you pay for the April version you'll have everything from the past version too

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
You won't get the costumes of the march version in the april version the creator said that and he also said that he might create a paid DLC to get them in the newer versions

elesin

Oct 10, 2020
Do you have enough storage space? that sometimes does that
Hi, thanks for the advice. I did have enough space but was only able to install it after the previous one. By the way, does anyone has the link to the march version?

bird_boy24

Feb 4, 2019
Hi, thanks for the advice. I did have enough space but was only able to install it after the previous one. By the way, does anyone has the link to the march version?
the march one doesn't work anymore for me, it says that version is not compatible. I am using bluestacks for this

Reactions: Météore

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Everyone gotta say good bye to this game starting june :")
This game update will use license and will be sold montly on gumroad for 7$.
Each license can only be used twice which mean one purchase only for 2 device, so unless any modder/hacker is here willing to crack the game, it would be impossible to play it from next month.

Last edited:

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
they also fixed the issue, that if timed right you could play 2 months worth of content and pay for only one

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote