5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
CG's are great, gameplay is boring, story is meh(if there even is one lol)....

If u want to cheat the game just set ur phone to manually change the time, and after every energy is used up, advance ur phone's time to 2 min and that will fill up ur energy back up, repeat multiple times so u wont bother waiting 1 min just to raise their affection.....

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Okay, so i am done playing it and completed all the route.
The game has 3 route and each has it's own spiciness level.
Sexually Tame, Sexually balanced, and Hardcore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also this game has energy system and time limit system + it's a tap tap game. Might want to install auto clicker off from playstore, i use clickmate and whenever the 1 minute time limit start when you have no more energy, move your clock +2 minute ahead in setting.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Okay, so i am done playing it and completed all the route.
The game has 3 route and each has it's own spiciness level.
Sexually Tame, Sexually balanced, and Hardcore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also this game has energy system and time limit system + it's a tap tap game. Might want to install auto clicker off from playstore, i use clickmate and whenever the 1 minute time limit start when you have no more energy, move your clock +2 minute ahead in setting.
Thanks for letting us know! Sad to see that we can't choose our position, especially with these amazing designs. Since I don't care about watching hot bottoms, I'll just skip this one

Reactions: matildona

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks for letting us know! Sad to see that we can't choose our position, especially with these amazing designs. Since I don't care about watching hot bottoms, I'll just skip this one
Don't give it up yet ^^
There will be a lot more resident coming with top position. Just wait for it like a few month :D

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
from the file name and from the cgi i can say this is from the january update , wich is the first file released on gaytorrent, there was a febuary update but it was never leaked there, someone in this thread said that subscribed to the patreon, so they most likely have acess to the march update, so if they want to share the new one well, i sure hope they do

Oct 27, 2018
from the file name and from the cgi i can say this is from the january update , wich is the first file released on gaytorrent, there was a febuary update but it was never leaked there, someone in this thread said that subscribed to the patreon, so they most likely have acess to the march update, so if they want to share the new one well, i sure hope they do
I hope they do as well.. i feel bad doing this but here in my country the game is too overpriced, almost 50, so i really can't spend this much monthly..

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
it's almost 50 in my country as well (is it brasil ? seria engraçado se fosse), but i'm still tempted to buy march especifacly just becuase of the exclusive march content

Reactions: Evan Turnfield

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
from the march log the exclusive stuff is some outfits, the rest like new art and a new changing protag will stay

Oct 27, 2018
from the march log the exclusive stuff is some outfits, the rest like new art and a new changing protag will stay
It will be most likelly smth that will come back, after all some new players may hear of it and get upset if they lost it before knowing the game

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The art is great but damnit that gameplay is killing me. I'll just wait if someone release the CGs

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote