5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
quick question, the exclusive march content will likely end in march? cuse he only releases content in the middle so in theory if i subscribe in april first then end on april 30 then in theory i could have both the march and april update, right ?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Well the gameplay is rather tedious but the story is kinda cute... well for 1 of them at least

Potecuxo

Mar 25, 2021
OMG the March update brought new CG arts, I am so looking forward to seeing it. Would anyone have a link to the new CG?

itachinoctis

Nov 25, 2018
Thanks for the update! The art is very great I love the teacher <3 But is true, the gameplay is so boring... if anyone have the new CG it would be appreciated!

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for the update! The art is very great I love the teacher <3 But is true, the gameplay is so boring... if anyone have the new CG it would be appreciated!
It does suck, so my advice would be to configure a Macro, just open Macro, press click or space key, save, set it to repeat indefinitely and return to the game after 1 hour or more, easiest way to farm hearts.

Last edited:

itachinoctis

Nov 25, 2018
It does suck, so my advice would be to configure a Macro, just open Macro, press click or space key, save, set it to repeat indefinitely and return to the game after 1 hour or more, easiest way to farm hearts.
thanks for the tip, I'll try!

Reactions: Aykonn

Nexros

Apr 28, 2018
Btw I manage to tweaks the save of the game to make it possible to farm the heart without limit, you have like unlimited stamina so it's way more quick to unlock the content and don't need to wait a whole minute after each 125 heart or something

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote