sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
So when I clear a dungeon I get the mana that you get as a reward but not the mana I collected, is that happening to more people? I have not been paying that much atention to the money but i think the same is happening, the gear is getting added to inventory just fine though
Yeah there seems to be a lot of issues with this release. I'd just a wait a couple months to try it again.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Is the first boss fight supposed to be at that little fort between the bridges? Because I just get a normal map when I reach there, and then I can never complete the mission to kill the boss.
The boss mission isn't in the public version 2.99
Having cleared the tile won't block your progress once the boss is in though.

So when I clear a dungeon I get the mana that you get as a reward but not the mana I collected, is that happening to more people? I have not been paying that much atention to the money but i think the same is happening, the gear is getting added to inventory just fine though
Yes, mana is being added as gold.

Yeah there seems to be a lot of issues with this release. I'd just a wait a couple months to try it again.
I don't think it will take me months to fix this.
1709478475107.png
I'll upload a hotfix (with first boss included) in a week or two. There's always a lot of new bugs coming in after public releases, and a bit more this time since the dungeon generation got moved from 2D to 3D behind the scenes.

lol I like what you did with the Godot load screen... some april fools should stick. XD
Praise Godette!

Reactions: Spenser4

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
The discord invite link is down, Add new links please
The link works fine, so it's probably on your end. I had some people recently for whom the link didn't work due to Discord Family center since it's a NSFW server. More specifically, you need to turn off the "Privacy & Safety : Explicit image filter" and add your birthday date in the "Family Center".

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I still find the idle comments annoying but this game is pretty good for an adult game and i don't even like Darkest Dungeon (but i do like some of the clones).

Question though: what does the mental ward do? So far the job slots for maid, cow, wench, and trainee all tell me what the effect is when assigning someone but it doesn't say anything in the mental ward for neither "patient" nor "mantra patient."

Sandstorm49

Jun 26, 2022
Probably the only issue I have with the game right now is that it feels like treading water a lot of the time: Progress is slow and in a way that feels like I take two steps back at absolutely any setback e.g.: a class being forced onto a character.
It's a very unfortunate, especially that some of the "setbacks" are almost desirable, e.g.: the girls developing their paraphilia.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
I have a question regarding the class changing. I got a quest to turn one intoa Ponygirl and accepted it. When I check the Quest tree (the one where you need for e.g. to do tasks like beat 6 times a ruin dungeon), I noticed that as a reward you get to change class freely for maids and ponygirls, pets etc. But no matter where I check, no such choice is available, only the normal classes. So the only way is then to find the items, or deliberately lose and hope she will the items that change her into the class I need? Or is it a bug, that is preventing this choice of freely changing? Just asking :LOL:

Oct 13, 2017
I found a bug, if you upgrade the mental ward while patient slots are occupied (and locked), the girl can get stuck and then create copies of herself. It's 2.99 version
Patient.JPG

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I have a question regarding the class changing. I got a quest to turn one intoa Ponygirl and accepted it. When I check the Quest tree (the one where you need for e.g. to do tasks like beat 6 times a ruin dungeon), I noticed that as a reward you get to change class freely for maids and ponygirls, pets etc. But no matter where I check, no such choice is available, only the normal classes. So the only way is then to find the items, or deliberately lose and hope she will the items that change her into the class I need? Or is it a bug, that is preventing this choice of freely changing? Just asking :LOL:
Once you complete that quest, you should be able to switch to the class in question, if not, that's a bug.
The class equipment that enemies equip depends on the dungeon region. So for horse equipment you just need to go to the Ruins.

I found a bug, if you upgrade the mental ward while patient slots are occupied (and locked), the girl can get stuck and then create copies of herself.
Thanks! Noted. Will be fixed in the next version.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah...I think it is bugged. No option appears, and the items just dont drop at all as well. Perhaps need to try another new game, and see if it will work then.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I am trully enkoying the game, but i can't figure out how mental ward works, the tutorial say nothing about it.

Also, even with 3 puppies i am getting 0 missions.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
question. what is favor call in the save files? i cant find it
Should just be "favor".
I am trully enkoying the game, but i can't figure out how mental ward works, the tutorial say nothing about it.
It's for locking in or removing quirks. Removing hypnosis, or adding and removing mantras.
Also, even with 3 puppies i am getting 0 missions.
Dynamic quests have a 40% chance per day to appear. The puppies are for extra dungeons to appear in the overworld.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Checked it again, and for some reason the switch class option other for the Basic classes (e.g. Noble, Alchemist, etc.) doesnt include the new classes (e.g. Maid, Pet), even though it says they are now open and should be able to freely switch them (based on the quest). Does anyone else have same issues? Deleted everything and tested again on the last version (after unpacking) and still the same issue. Either this is a bug, or there is something else I am missing? But from what I know you dont need the items, or do you for the class change? Cause in previous version I dont remember needing the items.

PandaBizniz

Oct 14, 2023
Does anyone have a list of items? I think i'm missing a few (I think from the maid class, there's a sexy outfit if i remember)

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes