Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Guess I'm buying the Patreon version. Happy to support this awesome game however I can. Would editing the girls' personality/traits in the console lead to bugs?
Nope, works perfectly fine. Use replace_trait and set_personality. Tab autocomplete is your friend.

Reactions: sillygoose7

jeebopbippy

Apr 29, 2020
How do you rescue prisoners in the new version, I open the door and reach the exit and nothing happens? Have tried with extra barracks spots and extra party slot and neither seemed to do anything.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
hoooow's the pregnancy stuff? Looks good eitehr way, just curious
It's not true pregnancy, but characters can be implanted with eggs from certain enemies (namely spiders) which makes them look pregnant. I forget what it does, but I'm pretty sure it involves giving birth to the baby spider-girls somehow.

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
It's not true pregnancy, but characters can be implanted with eggs from certain enemies (namely spiders) which makes them look pregnant. I forget what it does, but I'm pretty sure it involves giving birth to the baby spider-girls somehow.
If you get eggs, a debuff counts up per turn (and any time you get more eggs). If it gets too high, downside effect for birthing, and it fills empty rows with spiderlings, which will quickly grow to full enemies if not eliminated within a turn or two. Can be a disaster at a bad timeing.

Nivat

Apr 28, 2022
How do you rescue prisoners in the new version, I open the door and reach the exit and nothing happens? Have tried with extra barracks spots and extra party slot and neither seemed to do anything.
If you are asking about the last public version:
Did you manage to find her in the dungeon? Just completing the dungeon won't give you your character, you have to find and save her there.
This should work the same as finding an NPC in a dungeon (when you have the option to free, take advantage of, or sell her), except that you have no options but save your girl.

By the way, I have no idea what would happen if you didn't save the character but completed the dungeon and what would happen if you saved the character but escaped from the dungeon...

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
You need to interact with the prisoner to rescue her. However, there's a pathfinding bug where you can't immediately move through the open door with the mouse. You can either use WASD/arrows or enter the room and come back.

By the way, I have no idea what would happen if you didn't save the character but completed the dungeon and what would happen if you saved the character but escaped from the dungeon...
First case you would rescue the character. Second case you wouldn't rescue the character.

jeebopbippy

Apr 29, 2020
You need to interact with the prisoner to rescue her. However, there's a pathfinding bug where you can't immediately move through the open door with the mouse. You can either use WASD/arrows or enter the room and come back.

First case you would rescue the character. Second case you wouldn't rescue the character.
TY, got got by the pathfinding thing just thought it was open the door and done cause couldn't go further lul

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Very hot idea cant wait to play this game.... yet I will, it will be a better experience if I hold out a bit longer

Voices are a bit unsettling. Hopign we can get an option for something less loli-sounding in future builds.
uh oh, i might just turn off sound then

eggs pregnancy is so much better than the grungy bloody shit mammals do. Humans should spend some evolutionary points on it. but whats hot about it is just being used as a depository for eggs.

are there any living suits in game / planned? I guess it fits the parasite category, only it would also be armor

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
What's the design goal of the game in terms of corruption?

To make a comparison, Karryn's Prison has the goal of defeating the various bosses, and the player can make various "builds" that range from pure 'win by physically beating up the opponents' to pure 'use sex to exhaust the opponents', with various options in between.

In this game, is it intended to give the player a similar gradient with options on what type of 'town' to build, with-or-without resistance to a certain level of lewdness, or are you always "supposed" to go down one path of lewdity? Or is leaning into the corruption builds/buildings supposed to become a trap, a bad end if you will?

Last edited:

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
The way the buildings progress make me think corruption is an unavoidable hazard, like radiation.

The cursed classes aren't great at violence, and there are no non-violent KOs yet. A good gimp needs a lot of hard-to-get quirks, so you are better off just twatting enemies with a stick. Only the enema makes me think a lewd build is intended, but that's more a crazy alchemist thing than a corruption thing.

I know you're asking about the future, but if you look closely enough at the present you can find loose bits of the future just lying around.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Wouldn't it make more sense for the kinks to put the prisoners in the swamps with the tentacles, and the pet girls in the forest with the ratkin and dogs?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes