Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Disagree on your set up I think ranger is a superior 4th line option to mage. Suppressing Fire is a fantastic AoE skill to clear dodge/guard tokens on enemies, I also like the ability to target backline, often times there can be important enemies back there such as the container or some boss battles which leaves you with very few good options for hitting 4th line. Signalling Flare is also a great debuff skill for anything with high HP or that has a party member trapped. I maxed my Libido desire for extra 50% damage from Bow of Uncontrolled Lust.

I also disagree with your Paladin choice, I originally ran paladin as well and its not bad at all but it's a bit slow to build up and damage is just decent, I've been running a frontline Rogue instead using HyperFocus Visor and spamming Riposte, the visor gives good chance of gaining critical or strength buffs on turn start. I also use Maid Bikini which gives +4% DMG per positive token. With Riposte get 2 dodge tokens and 2 riposte tokens which can let me hit up to 3 different targets in a single turn. Great for punishing anything using AoE skills or targetting front line, while still being able to avoid taking damage consistently.

My warrior has been running a full goddess set with gods own sword to spam party buffs. This combos well with Maid Bikini on my Rogue and by round 1 or 2 of the fight I can be getting a whopping +50% damage bonus from all the buffs I have on. And since I have multiple copies of Strength and Riposte often I can slap multiple enemies for 20+ damage without them ever hitting me.

Honestly super controversial but I'm thinking about dropping my Cleric from my party which is a shame because its my 2nd favorite set up in this build but my fights are so quick, and I rarely take a significant amount of damage that I rarely ever have to use heal during a fight, easier to just have my adventurers munch on some bread after fight, so I've mainly only been using Holy fire during fights for DoT + defensive token cleansing. If I do replace her I think I'll go with Mage so I still have some support skills and can always just use Vine Restoration as emergency heal. Either that, or I go with something like ponygirl for extra inventory space or a bunny wench for a mix of healing/dps.

I agree with your thoughts on Noble (Rogue does it better Riposte is far superior), and yeah I also agree alchemist is just a pain in the ass.

View attachment 3782189
To be fair, I've min maxed my ranger a decent bit but it can scale pretty hard in late game if you put any work into it, suppressing fire in this screenshot can do 20 to all enemies. Had many turn 1 first attack full enemy party wipes.
Unfortunately i didn't have nice gear like you and Its really depends on your luck to get them all. So i don't use ranger as much. I never change my gear, and most of them get cursed by chest or enemy even. Kinda pain in the ass to uncursed them, so i usually just roll with them kekw.

My build is focused on sustainability while doing decent DoT damage to middle and 4th line. I mostly obliterate 3rd line first with mage+cleric DoT at the same time poking 4th line with warrior+cleric DoT while my paladin keep spaming 3 hp per turn till it become 9 hp per turn (9 hp perturn is significant to trade with the debuffs you got, your cleric can still focus on attacking while all your team suffers debuffs). I mostly never cleanse debuffs or heal with cleric because of my paladin. I never brings any provisions to any dungeon except for the boss with this build.

Just finished the first boss in day 20 in this build with only veteran adventurers. And Its so frustating fighting 20 goddamn reinforcements on the first floor but i manage somehow.

The enemies i hate is ratkin with spears (they can break your adventurers formation and fucked up your turn, luckily with warriors guarding all my dps it focused on attacking my warrior instead)

Prisoners in 3rd and 4th line (she can jumpkick the shit outta you for massive damage, luckily my build is build for sustaining this kinda damage).

Other than those, i find it really easy to neutralize them with my build.

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Just finished the first boss in day 20 in this build with only veteran adventurers. And Its so frustating fighting 20 goddamn reinforcements on the first floor but i manage somehow.
I've noticed a few people complaining about the waves of enemies in the ratkin fortress and found it rather odd. My first time, I tried the front door and got my ass handed to me. So I figured that maybe that wasn't the 'intended' path. And sure enough, you can skip even the front door fight by going to the right. From there you can have a series of smaller fights around the back of the fort and enter from a side door on the left of the fort and skip both the big room and the crowded bar fights. By doing this you can get to the Iron Maiden without doing any fights involving reinforcements at all.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
I've noticed a few people complaining about the waves of enemies in the ratkin fortress and found it rather odd. My first time, I tried the front door and got my ass handed to me. So I figured that maybe that wasn't the 'intended' path. And sure enough, you can skip even the front door fight by going to the right. From there you can have a series of smaller fights around the back of the fort and enter from a side door on the left of the fort and skip both the big room and the crowded bar fights. By doing this you can get to the Iron Maiden without doing any fights involving reinforcements at all.
Thats the way i go to kill the boss too. Its just that my dumbass is too greedy and want their loots, so i challenge myself.

I got shit on couple Times in my old save and got my elite prisoner kidnapped. By second attempt i learn their move, reinforcement cycle, and learn to countermeasure their move, while also learn the sustainable build with good DoT damage to clear the 3rd and 4th line fast. It cost my elite cleric (she got kidnapped also).

I created a new save, because I lost all my assets to conquer the first floor, focused only to 4 adventurers, manage their quirks, grinding their level fast, train only my warrior to all 20 stats, pick only skills that i needed, ignoring chest mimic in the dungeon to prevent cursed gear on me (i never change gear except for weapon).

Combat note:
I maxed out the stacks of my block and block+ on my warriors, guarding others so that all enemies would always aggro to my warrior. At max tokens, i start poking the the 4th line with iron swan or 3rd line with DoT attack (i forgot the name, it was skill with brown color).

I used my paladin to spam Faith blessing till it regenerate 9hp perturn, so That's mean i spam 3 round to get all my adventurers regen to 9 hp perturn. Other than that i used my paladin to Shield my warrior when she get overwhelmed. The good thing about paladin is she got more HP than most warriors, my veteran paladin got 66 HP alone while my veteran warrior only got only 45 HP. So my frontline is pretty much impenetrable while they can't touch my 3rd or 4th line because of my warrior and paladin guard.

I used cleric to spam razorwind, the skill got decent damage and pretty good DoT, do some healing, and cleanse annoying debuffs if necessary.

I spam mage skill that attack 2-3 enemy line (i forgot the name) combine with razorwind, the DoT alone inflicts more than 15 HP per turn in the 3rd line

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I still like Alchemists. 53 AoE damage covers a multitude of sins. If the sinners stick around for round 2, just cleanse with Holy Water.
invigoration token from goddess undies also blocks blindness, so even holy water isn't necessary. Also alchemists are good stress healers, cause they have branding(Dot effect has constitution save, so it sucks.). And 12 sedatives is enough for any dungeon for goddess set to work

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
invigoration token from goddess undies also blocks blindness, so even holy water isn't necessary. Also alchemists are good stress healers, cause they have branding(Dot effect has constitution save, so it sucks.). And 12 sedatives is enough for any dungeon for goddess set to work
you know you can train that constitution on some ways, for money in town of course, using some training gear that comes with some debuffs, or if you are fan of cursed classes, can make them all pass for pet first to wear bitchsuit that has a 40% chance on combat start to increase strength agility and constitution, when state values are low that pet does low damage but as she grows is a game change, even more when dont need that suit anymore and put her another one without debuffs, also may consider to learn some mantra (just one you choose to keep other crests lower)

z5487

Oct 14, 2018
my adventurer's moves always deal minimun damage.
if it deal 4-11 damage,always 4.
and like mage's vine reconstruction,if not critical hit,it always heal 0.
is this some kind bug or what?

calob

Jun 3, 2019
my adventurer's moves always deal minimun damage.
if it deal 4-11 damage,always 4.
and like mage's vine reconstruction,if not critical hit,it always heal 0.
is this some kind bug or what?
Do you happen to have the Bad Luck Charm equipped? That's one of its effects.

Sorin27

Apr 30, 2022
How do I adventure? I click the venture forth and it takes me to the map but I can't figure out how to do anything from there.

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
How do I adventure? I click the venture forth and it takes me to the map but I can't figure out how to do anything from there.
First, move girls from the side-bar to the slots on the bottom of the screen, then hit Venture Forth. From there, click one of the icons on the map or on the bar at the top of the map, then click Embark.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
And a new version is live.
Looks like the Android version is now become a little less laggy than before. But "make crests invisible" option is still not added.
And the bug which I noticed on the 1.2 version is still not fixed. I'm talking about a skin color changing (that's the reason, I think) bug. When you changing skin color of an initially dark-skinned girl, her nipples starts looks... weird. But she looks completely normal with the Alabaster Ring (second screenshot) equipped (the main reason I've tried to make her as pale as possible). Oh, and I also have a screenshot from 1.2, before I turned her in a Cow class.

Last edited:

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I'm talking about a skin color changing (that's the reason, I think) bug. When you changing skin color of an initially dark-skinned girl, her nipples starts looks... weird. But she looks completely normal with the Alabaster Ring equipped (the main reason I've tried to make her as pale as possible).
That is actually fixed, but requires a new save to work. The bug will persist on older characters. The problem is that parts of her skincolor got incorrectly overwritten due to the bug, so now her highlights are colored as if she had a darker skintone.

Looks like the Android version is now become a little less laggy than before.
Glad to hear that the icon caching is doing its job.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Glad to hear that the icon caching is doing its job.
But I still don't know how to delete an equipment from the guild menu, because there is no "shift" and "mouse click" buttons on Android. And the game still has very high chance to crash when I trying to open the girl's affliction screen (crash occurs when the game loading a girl's model probably).

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes