thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i know that some people don't like one piece girls. but in the future if i still continue in this. apart from the two games. there could be a shinigami love or the new sayan or boku no pico academy.... i mean boku no hero sexcademy
I would love if you making new parody adult game based on Bleach, boku no hero, attack on titans,...or even some other series like Prison school, Kill la kill, akamega kill, Persona 5,.... because they kinda have very few games make

Reactions: kraguto and Dan3000

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
i know that some people don't like one piece girls. but in the future if i still continue in this. apart from the two games. there could be a shinigami love or the new sayan or boku no pico academy.... i mean boku no hero sexcademy
boku no hero is very over exploited there are already 10 games, but a parody of fairy tail high school dd or bleach would be better options

Reactions: kraguto

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Or a school life game with characters from Uzaki chan, Magical sempai, Watamote, Kaguya sama,... all mix into one game like what you did with your other game Tales of Dream life Rebirth

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I would love if you making new parody adult game based on Bleach, boku no hero, attack on titans,...or even some other series like Prison school, Kill la kill, akamega kill, Persona 5,.... because they kinda have very few games make
it's something i wish for the future (you can't even imagine how much i would love to have more time to dedicate all day to create novels. so i could create at least 4 or 5. but unfortunately i'm not that good at creating, so i don't have the support that others have, so i can't dedicate myself to this alone. for now i'll focus on the two i have and i hope to start a third one before the end of the year).

boku no hero is very over exploited there are already 10 games, but a parody of fairy tail high school dd or bleach would be better options
yes, the truth is i watch a lot of them and they are in cartoon. so i can't compete against them. there are other anime that still don't get love and i would like to have time to give them the love they deserve.
Or a school life game with characters from Uzaki chan, Magical sempai, Watamote, Kaguya sama,... all mix into one game like what you did with your other game Tales of Dream life Rebirth
that would be interesting. although i would have to find a way to make it different from Tale. maybe look for animes that don't have pods. that way it would be a normal school. to be honest in my head it looks good. a and don't think i'm just thinking about uzaki's breasts. no, no ....

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
when are you going to release a game update?
i have already started to desnuda.... i mean to work on the update. if nothing bad happens, this month we will have the new update. new girls and new ugly villains. Koikatu-2021-03-28-16-54-48-Render.png Koikatu-2021-03-28-17-16-51-Render.png Koikatu-2021-03-28-16-45-52-Render.png
this is a small example of what is coming in the future (it doesn't have to be in 0.2, as I want to leave as a surprise who will be there, but they will be there at some point).

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
yes, the truth is i watch a lot of them and they are in cartoon. so i can't compete against them. there are other anime that still don't get love and i would like to have time to give them the love they deserve.
[/QUOTE]
no, don't say that I'm sure you would do well, but if boku no hero is very over-exploited and that's one of the reasons why his parodies fail since you can't get enough patronage since those who like boku no hero They will not sponsor more than 10 games of the same but theOthers that I already mentioned are very beloved classics even more than boku no hero but sadly there are none so I think they would be more successful than any modern anime, also who would not want to fuck Rias and Akeno behind Issey's back (if I hate Issey and I'm not the only one for sure xd) or a haremwith the girls of fairy tail but hey no matter what you choose I wish you good luck friend,but if you want to put uzaki in any game it would not be bad and no I am not saying it because those HUGE ... eyes ... hypnotize me win

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
no, don't say that I'm sure you would do well, but if boku no hero is very over-exploited and that's one of the reasons why his parodies fail since you can't get enough patronage since those who like boku no hero They will not sponsor more than 10 games of the same but theOthers that I already mentioned are very beloved classics even more than boku no hero but sadly there are none so I think they would be more successful than any modern anime, also who would not want to fuck Rias and Akeno behind Issey's back (if I hate Issey and I'm not the only one for sure xd) or a haremwith the girls of fairy tail but hey no matter what you choose I wish you good luck friend,but if you want to put uzaki in any game it would not be bad and no I am not saying it because those HUGE ... eyes ... hypnotize me win
[/QUOTE]
the beautiful eyes of Uzaki, already in Tales of a dream life

actu6d (3).png

i hope to be able to make 400 dollars a month, so i could dedicate all my time to create novels. i know it's difficult because there are many good games. but dreaming doesn't cost anything. imagine, having my two current games and at least two others active. for now i have to be content with just Tales and Ero ero. i hope those who play them will like them.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018

View attachment 1118794

i hope to be able to make 400 dollars a month, so i could dedicate all my time to create novels. i know it's difficult because there are many good games. but dreaming doesn't cost anything. imagine, having my two current games and at least two others active. for now i have to be content with just Tales and Ero ero. i hope those who play them will like them.
[/QUOTE]
of course naturally I have both games on my pc I wouldn't miss those beautiful and huge eyes (wink wink)and I hope you make it my friend

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1118794

[/QUOTE]
I really like her bo...I mean eyes and her sassy when humiliating her friend and those laugh was top notch quality, truly a crime that she didn't appear in any good adult games yet so I hope you will give her a chance to show how good she is when the time come, for now I'll enjoy Tales and Ero ero to my full

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Got thinking is a monster musume VN possible? Or will it be weird with full body animations in sex acts?

And how about this idea, Edens zero anime, travel with beauties to other anime planets and meet babes?

edit: of course in a possible future:oops:

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Got thinking is a monster musume VN possible? Or will it be weird with full body animations in sex acts?

And how about this idea, Edens zero anime, travel with beauties to other anime planets and meet babes?

edit: of course in a possible future:oops:
from mosnter i plan to include some more in Tales. although it is difficult to sexually animate. since oddly enough their girls have animal friendly parts xd

Reactions: KimbelFall57

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
from mosnter i plan to include some more in Tales. although it is difficult to sexually animate. since oddly enough their girls have animal friendly parts xd
Could be great if you add some characters from demon slayer, overlord, Tensei shintara slime, ...in Tales because it was a mixed universe kind of game
With the next project if you decide to make a game more "school life" I think you can still use characters from Tales but in that universe they just normal people without magic or power even if lot of them aren't truly human

MiroDking

Sep 11, 2018
I like surprise
but monet already died or the story of the game starts before they reach punk hazard

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
View attachment 1118496 View attachment 1118497 View attachment 1118500

I like surprise
but monet already died or the story of the game starts before they reach punk hazard
the story begins when Luffy and the other Mugiwaras meet again after the two year time skip. in Saboady Nami and Robin are presumed dead, so Luffy and the others continue their adventure, while Nami and Robin are captured by slavers. (I'm not going to waste Monet. in my stories only men die XD)

Reactions: MiroDking

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Could be great if you add some characters from demon slayer, overlord, Tensei shintara slime, ...in Tales because it was a mixed universe kind of game
With the next project if you decide to make a game more "school life" I think you can still use characters from Tales but in that universe they just normal people without magic or power even if lot of them aren't truly human
there are still manysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss girls to add to Tales. so yes. there will be girls from Overlord. demond slayer and many more anime. i just have to find the right time to add them.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes