sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
idk not a good sign that there hasnt been any updates on this games patreon since july 1st....i would like to see this continue not looking that way though.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I can end the game without need to lost a battle, I can give it a chance. I don't like losing battles, I usually load a previous save if this happens, and I usually dislike when there are battles that you have to lose.

PlayHardQuest

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
The second part is great! Good luck dev, waiting for new updates and thanks for deleting that braincrash mini-game!)

Mar 28, 2017
The second part is great! Good luck dev, waiting for new updates and thanks for deleting that braincrash mini-game!)
Braincrash mini-game?

Anyway this game is super rough, but I see it has a lot more potential than I first thought it did. I'll keep this on my watch list to see how it progresses.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Do we still have just one girl to play as?
I've grown to like this game and hey, I want more.
Hi, I'm glad you like the game. Thank you!
I'll try to explain my plan for the development of the game, although it is not final. Perhaps something will change.

There will be 3 major parts of the plot, and a new pair of girls in each one. So the total number of girls - 6. You can see them now in the main menu, but can choose only two (one in the free version and one more in the gold).

The Duel is the first major part with the first pair of girls.
The second and the third parts will include some new types of gameplay and 4 more girls.
Finally each part will lead the player to the Manor (exists now) with the one more chosen girl.

The final version of the game will include another part, the events of which will take place after the player has freed all the girls from the Manor. In this part, the player will control all the previously selected girls at the same time in order to finally win and finish the game.

I hope you will like it!)

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Wow great start and love the animations, looking forward to more from this plus the sound effects will be a grest touch.

Someone put the animated tag please, loads of this game is animated!

Reactions: Sesalia

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Hi, I'm glad you like the game. Thank you!
I'll try to explain my plan for the development of the game, although it is not final. Perhaps something will change.

There will be 3 major parts of the plot, and a new pair of girls in each one. So the total number of girls - 6. You can see them now in the main menu, but can choose only two (one in the free version and one more in the gold).

The Duel is the first major part with the first pair of girls.
The second and the third parts will include some new types of gameplay and 4 more girls.
Finally each part will lead the player to the Manor (exists now) with the one more chosen girl.

The final version of the game will include another part, the events of which will take place after the player has freed all the girls from the Manor. In this part, the player will control all the previously selected girls at the same time in order to finally win and finish the game.

I hope you will like it!)
I see, I see.
I'll be rooting for this, hope it doesn't get abandoned, heh.
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Sesalia

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Kudos to dev for liking Akame ga Kill, since this an update on a project thats not really gotten buzz... Has the no accessing saves without a patreon membership changed? Because thats rather... "Honest" of you.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I like the concept of the game and characters are pretty, but I got annoyed by the half-baked UI and by the slowness of it all, sloppy unskippable transitions ruin it for me

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Hope this game didn't die, or something, it was pretty cool.

Anyway, stay healthy, boys and girls.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes