Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Ero-gen: game update v.0.3.2 released today

Hello everyone!

We continue to work on the storyline of the game.
The next update is out today: Ero-Gen v.0.3.2.

Now the story of Cassandra, Lisanna, and the rest of the disciples of Isabel's Temple continues.

Changelog: 2021 December 06 - v.0.3.2 - the second part of Cassandra and Lisanna storyline added - 50 more videos added (leading up to the events of v.0.3 (platformer).

As we have said many times in our discord, we are working on a transfer of the entire game to a new game engine.
The first release of the game on the new engine is planned at the end of January 2022.
The transition will allow us to develop the game much more flexibly in the future, and will undoubtedly make it more convenient for the players.
There are only two updates left to release on the current engine (including 0.3.2). After that the development will completely move to Unity.
Therefore, we are now missing some of the mechanisms which are needed to link the parts of the game into a coherent whole.
We just don't want to waste time building them on the old platform.
So now you can only play different parts of the game separately, but after switching to a new engine, we will certainly combine them into one logical whole.

Anyway now it's time to watch the second part of the Isabel's disciples story.
We hope you enjoy this update!
Thanks for your support.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Last time i was about to download this game i've learned saving is locked for patreons only. Right now it is supposedly unlocked but is there anything locked "for patroens only" at the moment and will there be any insane monetization plans in the future like that?
You know right all games in f95zone always had their own patreons only contents?but some of the game not publicly saying there is patreons content only,and lot of them prefer patreons content only as bonus scene

Mar 29, 2019
You know right all games in f95zone always had their own patreons only contents?but some of the game not publicly saying there is patreons content only,and lot of them prefer patreons content only as bonus scene
most game the respect them selfs
wont paywall the content
only give bonus content

a paywall game not worth to support
what is the first thing i see when i open this game
"available only in the gold version and above"
sure bro gl with the game

Reactions: Zekimbitor

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
most game the respect them selfs
wont paywall the content
only give bonus content

a paywall game not worth to support
what is the first thing i see when i open this game
"available only in the gold version and above"
sure bro gl with the game
what about a house in the rift?there is paywall content,but it's really succesfull because the free content already good enough

Mar 29, 2019
what about a house in the rift?there is paywall content,but it's really succesfull because the free content already good enough
what is the paywall content ther

i have never seen "you cant play this Character its only for gold and above"
its like they will block all Lyriel content and you can't interact with her

there are some dreams but it's a bonus content and hidden and not part of the story
unlike this game teasing everyone
ho i like this girl , damn she is locked by pay wall

Last edited:

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys! v.0.3.3 released today.

In this update, we have finally completed the storyline of Cassandra and Lisanna.
Now you know everything that happened to them before they got into the forest (platformer).
We'll come back to them later, when the stories of all the sorceresses will come together.

You probably already know that we are transferring our game to a new game engine.
This will be done in stages: the first release on the new engine will take place this month - January 2022.
We sincerely hope you enjoy the changes we bring with this transition.

In addition, until all the currently existing game content is transferred to the new engine, both versions of the game will be available to you: the old one and the new one.

Changelog:
2022 January 07
v.0.3.3 - the third part of Cassandra and Lisanna storyline added - 55 more videos added (leading up to the events of v.0.3 (platformer).

Thanks for your support.

Reactions: voerman

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
i seem to be stuck in a loop. keep making money but the day never ends?
Thanks for reporting this bug.
It occurs quite rarely, but we will soon exclude it when porting the game to the new game engine.
Currently, the only way to get rid of this bug is to start a new game. Sorry for that.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Guys, this is great news!
We are finally releasing the first Unity game update - v.0.4 Reborn.
This name was chosen because we are going to completely rebuild our game on the new game engine.
We recently published a big devlog dedicated to this event (on Patreon). to be aware of all our plans.

So now about the update v.0.4:
1. We are going to port all the existing game content to the new game engine in stages.

In this update, we ported the story and the gameplay of the first pair of sorceresses: Katie and Christie.
In the next update, the Manor will be ported.

2. Now all the scenes in the game will follow each other in accordance with the chronology of events in the story.
This means that now all parts of the game will finally be combined into a single whole.
Previously, it was possible to play any of the sorceresses separately.
You could play the same part of the game as many times as you like in a row.
It was possible to watch story scenes separately from the gameplay.
In general, different parts of the game were almost not connected with each other. Now we are fixing it.

If you have played previous versions of Ero-Gen, you should remember that our sorceresses Katie and Christie can level up and return to the battle again.
This continues to be true now. However, their second attempt is supposed to be after they get out of the Manor, and we will find out the beginning of the story of the second pair of sorceresses: Cassandra and Lisanna.
That is why in the current update, which does not include the Manor yet, you can't try to defeat the villain a second time within the same save.

3. However, you can prepare some saved games for the future. Our new save system contains 7 slots.
Of course, saved games can be deleted to make any slot empty again.
You can experiment with the new game balance and try to open different elements, saving a new game for each attempt.

4. A lot of players asked us to add some adult sounds.
We did it and we are waiting for your feedback. Just in case, these sounds can be turned off separately in the settings.

5. Finally, it is important to clarify that the previous version of the game (v.0.3.3) will continue to exist and be available for download until we fully port all the content from it to the new one.
That is about 2 more months from today.
Download links are in our .

Changelog:
2022 January 22
v.0.4 - the game is ported to Unity (new game engine); almost all the game mechanics have been rewritten; some old bugs have been excluded; completely new game interface; completely new interactive gallery; one character replaced; adult sounds added; some new bonus scenes added; the work on porting the game to Unity continues (this version does not feature all the existing game content).
Thank you very much for your support.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
With remake any basic functionality is locked behind paywall? Since as i see download file is called "free version" so it makes me suspicious.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
No Unity. So I have to wait for a new reborn to be Ren'Py, but I think I'll bury the whole game. This exchange of Engine was not successful but went in a more shitty direction. I hate Unity. There is nothing like a few good Unity games here. This is mainly suitable for mobile phone games and not for PC.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So, there were a number of tags i'm not wild about ... but then i saw "platformer" and that was it for me.

Good luck with your intended udience

Goldva

Nov 18, 2017
Correct me if im wrong, but all content this game include right now is the fight with "bad guy", that you cant even win by the devs words and that's all? Because i cant progress further or lvlup.

Reactions: lOlNoo
2.60 star(s) 21 Votes