Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
Correct me if im wrong, but all content this game include right now is the fight with "bad guy", that you cant even win by the devs words and that's all? Because i cant progress further or lvlup.
Yes i cant win the first bad too... Is it normal? not enough mp..

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
So this new "reborn" is just one unwinnable fight and you scrapped the rest of the old game?

Count

Jun 5, 2017
Shouldn't the tags and pictures be from the actual game version provided?
Made not a good impression, when I played the game and found out that most pictures show removed content that may be added back later or maybe not and the game right now is basically just one unwinnable fight, where you run out of mana after two actions.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Yes guys, that's how the game is built. First we get into a fight that is almost impossible to win, then we are captured by the villain, and then we try to escape from there.
We're releasing updates about once a month, and we're just getting to the point where the sorceress gets captured.

We are happy to announce the release of another Ero-Gen update: v.0.4.1

In this update, we have added 'The Manor' to the game.
We hope you enjoy our work to improve your gaming experience.
A lot of work has been done on writing new game mechanics, reworking textures and changing game balance (check the changelog below).

Most of the 'old-engine' bugs are now eliminated.
There is one month left until the end of our work on porting Ero-Gen to the new game engine (Unity).

Completely new adventures of our sorceresses will appear very soon.

Changelog:
2022 February 26 - v.0.4.1 - the second step in our work on porting Ero-Gen to the new game engine - Unity.
'The Manor' location added to the game:
- the story have been improved and expanded (new dialogue parts; character motivation adjustments);
- some new game mechanics (bar menu; triangle energy reduction; debt now grows if you do not fulfill the villain's demands);
- some textures have been reworked;
- some 'old-engine' bugs have been excluded;
- completely new game interface;
- new adult sounds added;
- the work on porting the game to Unity continues (2/3).

Thanks for your support.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Do you still have to donate to be able to save/load? Or was that changed and we now have save/load options for non patrons?
I see that as a basic feature that shouldn't be treated as a special pay bonus.

Last edited:

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I support a lot of games financially via Patreon, but first I have to decide I like the game and developer. If I can't even save my game, I'm not going to have sufficient opportunity to reach that point of appreciation for the game in question. The fact I have disposable income doesn't mean I throw it at the first pair of digital tits I see.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys.
what is the use of the code entering in the man menu?
This field is made to implement some special game features in the future.
There are no currently active codes. They will appear in future updates.
Does anyone have a link to the original game?
Join our - you can find all existing links to our game there (check the announcements)
Do you still have to donate to be able to save/load? Or was that changed and we now have save/load options for non patrons?
I see that as a basic feature that shouldn't be treated as a special pay bonus.
I support a lot of games financially via Patreon, but first I have to decide I like the game and developer. If I can't even save my game, I'm not going to have sufficient opportunity to reach that point of appreciation for the game in question. The fact I have disposable income doesn't mean I throw it at the first pair of digital tits I see.
I really don't know if I should be answering the constant questions about the save system. Guys, this problem has not existed for more than two years. Ero-Gen is always saved automatically. If you download the game and try to play, you can see a big button that says 'Continue' in the main menu. Good luck.

Thank you all very much for playing Ero-Gen!
We are constantly trying to make our game better and we are glad that many people like our work.

Reactions: FookU2 and Ravs

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I really don't know if I should be answering the constant questions about the save system. Guys, this problem has not existed for more than two years. Ero-Gen is always saved automatically. If you download the game and try to play, you can see a big button that says 'Continue' in the main menu. Good luck.
This is good to know, thank you for clarifying. I was playing online and didn't see a save option, so when I checked this forum for messages related to saving before closing the browser window, I saw the comments about the prior system and probably (wrongly) assumed it still worked that way. I just looked at the web interface and notice there's 'Continue' but you have to scroll to the second page to get to it and I may have missed that.

Reactions: FookU2 and Sesalia

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
This is good to know, thank you for clarifying. I was playing online and didn't see a save option, so when I checked this forum for messages related to saving before closing the browser window, I saw the comments about the prior system and probably (wrongly) assumed it still worked that way. I just looked at the web interface and notice there's 'Continue' but you have to scroll to the second page to get to it and I may have missed that.
It's ok, that's what I actually thought.(y)
The reason for the confusing comments is that saves were really only available to patrons in the very first version of the game, released 2 years ago. In that version, in fact, there was nothing to save, since it included a very small piece of gameplay.
It was a mistake, of course. But it was fixed 6 or 7 updates ago and I sincerely wonder how there can still be people who apparently only played that very first version, and since then regularly ask this question about saves, completely ignoring all our devlogs, changelogs and a lot of detailed descriptions of all the game-changes, which we constantly publish wherever we can, including here with every new update.
For our team, this is already some kind of local joke, understandable only to the insiders. We regularly answer these questions, but they appear again. Well, apparently this is the way.

Everybody! Now the save system works great on any version of the game. Any player has 7 save slots, which can store different game sessions with different progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's ok, that's what I actually thought.(y)
The reason for the confusing comments is that saves were really only available to patrons in the very first version of the game, released 2 years ago. In that version, in fact, there was nothing to save, since it included a very small piece of gameplay.
It was a mistake, of course. But it was fixed 6 or 7 updates ago and I sincerely wonder how there can still be people who apparently only played that very first version, and since then regularly ask this question about saves, completely ignoring all our devlogs, changelogs and a lot of detailed descriptions of all the game-changes, which we constantly publish wherever we can, including here with every new update.
For our team, this is already some kind of local joke, understandable only to the insiders. We regularly answer these questions, but they appear again. Well, apparently this is the way.

Everybody! Now the save system works great on any version of the game. Any player has 7 save slots, which can store different game sessions with different progress.
I actually just recently discovered this game. I almost always scroll through the thread to learn about things before diving into the game. But, I saw comments and assumed...of course. lol

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
I actually just recently discovered this game. I almost always scroll through the thread to learn about things before diving into the game. But, I saw comments and assumed...of course. lol
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
It seems that this circle has no beginning. Someone once wrote about it and now it can't be stopped :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
It seems that this circle has no beginning. Someone once wrote about it and now it can't be stopped :LOL:
I don't get offended from internet comments. So, even if you did something wrong, which you didn't, I wouldn't be bothered lol. All bueno.

Reactions: Sesalia

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys!
We are happy to announce the release of Ero-Gen update: v.0.4.2

This is an interim update. We've added a backstory scene for the second pair of sorceresses.
You can choose a character from the second pair to continue the game (Cassandra or Lisanna).
The main adventures of the chosen sorceress will take place in the platformer.
We are finishing our work on the main mechanics of the platformer. It will be released very soon.
After that, it will be possible to consider that the process of porting Ero-Gen to the new game-engine is completed.

Now we are releasing the backstory of Cassandra and Lisanna in a new convenient storymode format.
The platformer will be released in about 2 weeks at the beginning of April 2022.

If you find a bug, please write about it in our .

Changelog:
2022 March 20 - v.0.4.2

- backstory of the 2nd pair of girls - Cassandra and Lisanna - added to the game;
- some new game mechanics (storymode);
- some new textures;
- some 'old-engine' bugs have been excluded;
- the work on porting the game to Unity continues (80%).

Thank you very much for your support.

Reactions: aordd69
Mar 28, 2017
I really don't know how to place this game on a rating scale. So much of it is different.
First, it's akin to a pokemon-doodle god hybrid, then a management simulator? All of this within the span of one defeat is a whiplash of the genre, but I don't hate it.
I can't wait to play the full version in the future. this seems like its going to be packed to the brim with all sorts of gameplay.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes