Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
We just released a mini-update that fixes a critical bug in the Manor.
Now everything works as it should. If you see this message, feel free to download the game and test our new content.

This bug turned out to be quite annoying and I sincerely apologize to those who managed to download the game immediately after the release of the update and encountered this problem.

Now everything is fine, and I hope you enjoy our work. We tried our best.
Thanks!
Hey, i have a side question here. Are you using neo studio for your work? Have a good day, nice game!

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
i was wondering if somebody has some advice for me. i am stuck on Chapter 2 of the platformer. i have gotten the key to open the first girls shackles (by the 2 cat girls). i get told that i need to distract them. i assume i need 2 men, where do i find them and how do i get them back there?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Damn, been a while, since I've played this.
Game looks way better now.
Very polished.

But do I have to beat Katie's story now to get to the new stuff?

Or is the new stuff gold version only?
The new platformer content, I mean.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Ahh, that's how they decided to go about it.
I see.
Shame manor chapter 2 isn't a thing yet, but hey, at least the rest is enjoyable.
Can't wait for the new updates.

Though the lack of footjobs is very sad.
Heh.

I'llmaybedoit

Mar 28, 2022
I don't have visuals, I don't know how to fix it, from the moment we go to the bathroom, the screen becomes and stays black. During the first battle, I assume there is a background, I can see the menu and can choose elements but not the characters.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
I don't have visuals, I don't know how to fix it, from the moment we go to the bathroom, the screen becomes and stays black. During the first battle, I assume there is a background, I can see the menu and can choose elements but not the characters.
Could you please clarify which version of the game you are playing and on which platform?

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
I am playing on PC and version 0.4.4
Are you able to watch mp4 videos on your PC? Just in case, check it, because you may not have the package of necessary codecs installed. If so, install ' k-lite codec pack ' (just search in google).

If mp4 videos work, write the version and bit depth (x86 or x64) of your Windows.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I really don't know if I should be answering the constant questions about the save system. Guys, this problem has not existed for more than two years. Ero-Gen is always saved automatically. If you download the game and try to play, you can see a big button that says 'Continue' in the main menu. Good luck.
I believe this qualifies as "Reaping what you sowed."

Reactions: Dronkarn and tcz
Jun 14, 2020
I really want to like this game but it feels like 4 different games mixed together, with little - decent story/content for each individual part albeit decent - good quality.

First you have an unwinnable fight with a good system if there was more than just this one unwinnable encounter.
Then some 2D management part with way too much waiting time. Like really remove the waiting time completely/reduce to few seconds each. Staring at that same animation for minutes to brew some drinks is just no fun (even though actually having to manage the drinks is not bad, waiting for multiple seconds each time is) and that is still good compared to that one wooden horse ( triangle) animation just playing for 2 minutes AFTER WHICH YOU HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN just sitting in the cage because of course you are now at 0 energy. You have no dialogue or story in this part, its only 1 animation and thats half a second on loop, and effectively 2 sprites you stare at (bar/cage) for minutes. And all this takes forever.

Then suddenly there is a VN part which has all the story without actually telling you wtf is going on and is obnoxious to play, you cant fast forward the text like in every other VN, having to wait for the continue button to appear with a black frame playing *every * single * time*. Then you have to watch some animations from multiple different angles, which again wouldnt be bad if you could actually control the progress speed.

And then it turns into a plattformer? The platformer actually feels like the smoothest part of the game because there is no mobile game like waiting times but it comes so relatively late that I really have to ask why you didnt just chose 2 or 3 genres or make a different game?
Content wise the platformer part clearly is the core, while story wise its the VN. Thats basic and works well. Having one special part like the manor to spice things up isnt a bad idea but it should only come after the platformer and without the waiting times.
So whats the point of the turn based combat? Especially when you dont even fight in the platformer and lose?

This has the potential to be really good but it feels like the parts I dislike are intentional. In fact just when I gave this game another try and came to think "hey this isnt bad" during the platformer its suddenly "over" and honestly Im not looking forward to waiting month just to "play" the manor/VN parts. If those were smoother I would probably even support it on patreon.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys!
Here is the June update.

With this update, we've taken another step forward in our storyline.
This step is the acquaintance of the sorceresses from the first and second pairs.

In this update, you will have to play two sorceresses at once in the second chapter of the Manor.
(Katie or Christie) + (Cassandra or Lisanna).

We have done a lot of work on balancing customer orders and energy points and coins and etc.
So you will definitely like the second Manor more than the first one.
And of course, the most important part of the second Manor will be new adult game mechanics and animations.

p.s. If you see a bug, please let us know in our

Changelog:
2022 June 10 - v.0.4.5

- new level added - The Manor: Chapter 2 - average playing time 20 minutes;
- new game mechanics allows you to play multiple characters through the new level;
- new character with a set of adult animations;
- some old game mechanics have been rebalanced (costs of orders, energy recovery rates, villain respawn time, etc.).

Thank you very much for your support!

Reactions: asanoturna

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is not honest with it's development method.

It is "sold" as a 3D game. IT IS NOT. It's just a series of movies/animations and they are done in (insert any medium quality Illusion game here).

Please fix your incorrect tags. It's kind of pretty damn bad practice to claim your game is something it's not.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes