Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys!
Here is our July update.

This update is a transition between the stories of the second pair of sorceresses and the third one.
We're going to find out where Cassandra and Lisanna ended up after Zahar let them out of the Manor.

In this update, we have prepared a new type of gameplay - Dancing.
This is a special gameplay dedicated only to the second pair of sorceresses - Cassandra and Lisanna.
You have to control the erotic dance. The eyes of very important people will be turned to your sorceress.
Try to manage the dance in a way that makes them happy.
We hope you enjoy new animations, especially because you can switch between different cameras now.

In this part of the story, we will first mention the third pair of sorceresses.
Sir Bayne, with whom you are going to meet very soon, will go to their aid.
The time of Cassandra and Lisanna will be temporarily suspended on this, and in the next update we will find out who Evelyn and Amelia are and what they do in our story.

p.s. At the moment of publishing this, we found a small bug that will not interfere with the gameplay, but still worth mentioning.
If you select a new dance while one of the secondary cameras is active, customers may disappear from the stage.
Just change the camera again one more time and they will come back. We will fix this next time.

p.p.s. If you see another bug, please let us know in our

Changelog:
2022 July 09 - v.0.4.6

- new part of the story (what happened after the second Manor);
- new type of gameplay - Dancing (control erotic dances);
- new gameplay feature - switch view from different cameras;
- new set of erotic animations for dancing;
- some bugs from previous versions have been fixed.

Thank you very much for your support!

Dec 16, 2018
I'm going to be absolutely honest. While the girls are nice to look at, you (creators) completely suck at gameplay and the story. The gameplay is frustrating - both the first part that I played long ago on indiegala (at least now you updated what which effect does and still you did not do it fully) which is RNG dependent - and the second part where I was stuck for several minutes because I didn't know that I'm supposed to click a mouse at a lever (yeah, you also suck at explaining controlers).

Scenes also aren't perfect because it can jump from one scene to another without any logic (one guy on screen - suddenly double penetration or my favourite BDSM gear in a forest outta nowhere).

As for the last part of a gameplay which is dancing - it also could use some improvements. Energy/HP management is really unnecessary, the fact that you need to keep on dancing for 15 seconds before the points will be updated is really slowing down and if you manage to satisfy two customers at once it still only count as one customer.

If I were you I would find someone who would focus on gameplay.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys!

We begin the story of the third pair of sorceresses. Now!
Today is the first update of Chapter 3.
You will meet Evelyn and Amelia as soon as you download the game.

We try very hard to make these characters the most interesting and truthful.
The plot introduction is ready. We hope you enjoy this story.
If you've been following the adventures of previous sorceresses closely, you'll probably see some familiar characters.
This means that all stories begin to converge into one.
This process will not be quick - the story of Evelyn and Amelia will take center stage in our game in the coming months.

However, the final is not far off. Most likely we will finish the main work on Ero-Gen within the next year.
Follow our news. And thanks for being with us!

p.s. If you any bug, please let us know in our .

Changelog:
2022 August 12 - v.0.5.0
- Chapter 3 - new storyline;
- 2 new main characters: Evelyn and Amelia - the last pair of sorcerecess;
- main menu simplified - pay attention to the gallery;

Reactions: plantdevil

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys!

We begin the story of the third pair of sorceresses. Now!
Today is the first update of Chapter 3.
You will meet Evelyn and Amelia as soon as you download the game.

We try very hard to make these characters the most interesting and truthful.
The plot introduction is ready. We hope you enjoy this story.
If you've been following the adventures of previous sorceresses closely, you'll probably see some familiar characters.
This means that all stories begin to converge into one.
This process will not be quick - the story of Evelyn and Amelia will take center stage in our game in the coming months.

However, the final is not far off. Most likely we will finish the main work on Ero-Gen within the next year.
Follow our news. And thanks for being with us!

p.s. If you any bug, please let us know in our .

Changelog:
2022 August 12 - v.0.5.0
- Chapter 3 - new storyline;
- 2 new main characters: Evelyn and Amelia - the last pair of sorcerecess;
- main menu simplified - pay attention to the gallery;

are there any plans to make the game available on Mac? the browser version is, due to file size constraints, not the full game

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Is there compressed version?
imho, 5Gb is way too much...
No, we do not make a compressed version.
Theoretically this is possible, but it requires some work, which is a pity for time.
Nowadays, the size of a game client of 5 GB rarely bothers anyone.

are there any plans to make the game available on Mac? the browser version is, due to file size constraints, not the full game
The answer is almost the same.
We can make a MAC version. But for debugging and testing, additional 2 to 4 days per month required. We simply do not have enough time for this, given the fact that over the past year there have been no more than 10 requests from players for this version.

We will probably release a MAC version at the end of our work on this project.
Or, if there are significantly more such requests, we will release updates for MAC every few months at key moments.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Ero-Gen: game update v.0.5.1 released today

Hi guys! First of all, sorry it took so long to develop this update.

We didn't want it, but some personal circumstances interfered with our plans.

In any case, the update is now ready. And also the main game mechanics are ready.
There is still some polishing to be done in the future, but for the most part, our RPG side-scroller works the way we wanted it to.
Some minor bugs may appear here and there.
After all, this is the first release of a new type of gameplay, so anything is possible.

In the next update, we will try to strengthen the RPG component.
Game elements such as a map or a quest system will be added.
The game will be filled with NPCs with story missions and dialogues.
This is a rather important part that should be given a lot of our attention.

In general, we will try to prioritize quality over quantity.
And we'll also try to get back to our normal schedule: a new update every month.

p.s. If you find any bug, please

Changelog:
2022 October 15 - v.0.5.1

- new gameplay with new girls - Evelyn and Amelia (completely new part of the game);
- continuation of the story of Evelyn and Amelia;
- 2 new types of enemies;
- combat and armor destruction mechanics;
- new adult animations;

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
No, we do not make a compressed version.
Theoretically this is possible, but it requires some work, which is a pity for time.

The answer is almost the same.
We can make a MAC version. But for debugging and testing, additional 2 to 4 days per month required. We simply do not have enough time for this, given the fact that over the past year there have been no more than 10 requests from players for this version.

We will probably release a MAC version at the end of our work on this project.
Or, if there are significantly more such requests, we will release updates for MAC every few months at key moments.
a Mac version every couple of months would be great and otherwise I'll just wait until your game is finished :)

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
i am really struggling with the combat in chapter 3, does anyone have any tips they can share eg at what point in the spear mans attack should you dodge/jump etc.

exter

May 29, 2017
i am really struggling with the combat in chapter 3, does anyone have any tips they can share eg at what point in the spear mans attack should you dodge/jump etc.
I found out, that if you attack them from behind, their attacks dont hit you. So wait until they move away from you and then quickly run behind them and stab.

Sesalia The fighting mechanics in the new chapters could do with some rework in terms of hitboxes and timing of enemy attacks. The spearman can damage the player as soon as they finished drawing back their spears and not when they finished thrusting forward. The fireball right infront of the sorceresses also does damage before they finished their attack animation. Maybe its just me, but im used to animations to be finished before they do any damage in sidescroller games. Right now its kind of frustrating to get the timing right between attacking and jumping when you attack enemies from the front, especially since they stop the attack animation when you get too far away from them. As it is now, the player cant dodge the spear attack by moving out of the attack, only by jumping at the right moment, which for me wasnt easy to time right in the begining (again, because his attack does damage before the animation is finished). I think it should be possible for the player to get close enough, so that the enemy starts his full attack animation, during this time the player can run back and be out of range for the spearman. Then, after the enemy finished the attack, the player has a short oportunity to get close to the enemy and do damage, before the next attack of the spearman. That would make combat a little easier in my oppinion, while jumping at the right moment would still work.

Reactions: Sesalia

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
I found out, that if you attack them from behind, their attacks dont hit you. So wait until they move away from you and then quickly run behind them and stab.

Sesalia The fighting mechanics in the new chapters could do with some rework in terms of hitboxes and timing of enemy attacks. The spearman can damage the player as soon as they finished drawing back their spears and not when they finished thrusting forward. The fireball right infront of the sorceresses also does damage before they finished their attack animation. Maybe its just me, but im used to animations to be finished before they do any damage in sidescroller games. Right now its kind of frustrating to get the timing right between attacking and jumping when you attack enemies from the front, especially since they stop the attack animation when you get too far away from them. As it is now, the player cant dodge the spear attack by moving out of the attack, only by jumping at the right moment, which for me wasnt easy to time right in the begining (again, because his attack does damage before the animation is finished). I think it should be possible for the player to get close enough, so that the enemy starts his full attack animation, during this time the player can run back and be out of range for the spearman. Then, after the enemy finished the attack, the player has a short oportunity to get close to the enemy and do damage, before the next attack of the spearman. That would make combat a little easier in my oppinion, while jumping at the right moment would still work.
attacking from behind helped thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: exter

T2TA

May 13, 2020
The action part is quite poorly done.
As a previous poster pointed out, there is a difference between the opponent's attack animation and the actual attack judgments that occur, making the action scenes needlessly difficult.
And I think the fact that the scene switches every time you lose armor is also a frustrating factor.
If possible, please adjust the timing of the animations and hitboxes and improve the screen switching every time armor is lost.

Al500

Jun 5, 2017
Combat in act 3 is downright horrible, everything else is pretty good, but please fix the combat, add a way to block, make the animations match the hitbox, anything, because if the rest of the game wasn't good, I would have uninstalled it instantly.
Edit: nvm theres no content after the combat don't bother doing it

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I am sorry, I have come here looking for a compressed version too

I left the game downloading twice, one hour each. Both are failed downloads. The download goes over MEGA capacity, so I can't rely on MEGA as I usually do neither.
I was looking forward to playing this version, was a Patron in the past to see Gold Versions too. It is a bother, I am afraid.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes