Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Ero-Gen: game update v.0.5.2 released today

Hi guys!
We have decided to release another unscheduled update in October.

There are two reasons for this:
1. Your feedback is very important (we've decided to make some changes based on your suggestions);
2. We have added a piece of plot that explains what is happening on the stage.

As for the latter, this is also a transitional mechanic for the future quest system.
This is what future communication with NPCs will look like, plus the ability to select response options.

We tried to fix the things that annoyed players in the previous version.
We hope that we succeeded and look forward to more feedback from you.

ATTENTION: If you have completed the game to the end, we have added the ability for you to replay the last level so as not to start over.
Pay attention to the arrow button in the continue section.

p.s. If you find any bug, please let us know in our

Changelog:
2022 October 26 - v.0.5.2

- continuation of the story of Evelyn and Amelia (new dialogues and answers to questions);
- new gameplay features (jump over the enemy's head, multi-attack);
- gameplay smoothing elements to better understand how the game works (jars indicate the borders of patrol zones, enemies' weapons glow when threatened);
- choice of difficulty level;
- a lot of bugs fixed.

Thank you very much for your support!

Reactions: SCP 001

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EroGen-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Ero-Gen: game update v.0.5.2 released today
I already asked but you ingore, so ask agayn here:

Just wanna to be sure:
1. How moch sizy game have after unpacking?
2. It have FeMale Protaganist or Male? o_0
3. It have Gallery room or it Open Sand Box Mode?

Jun 14, 2020
I am sorry, I have come here looking for a compressed version too

I left the game downloading twice, one hour each. Both are failed downloads. The download goes over MEGA capacity, so I can't rely on MEGA as I usually do neither.
I was looking forward to playing this version, was a Patron in the past to see Gold Versions too. It is a bother, I am afraid.
Same, I think the game has potential but the client size is ridiculous. Cant even install it on my tablet anymore

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Dangar

Dec 27, 2021
I'm impressed with this game. I regularly launch the game for the sake of dancing. Well done and good luck.

Reactions: Sesalia

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Ero-Gen: game update v.0.5.3 released today

Hi guys!
We continue to work on the RPG part of our game.

In this update, we have prepared a couple of new characters and locations for you.

We're doing a lot of work right now that you probably won't notice.
This is work on filling the world, developing further story, merging the branches of all sorceresses, and a bunch of technical issues as well.
Everything is going well, we expect to unite all 3 pairs of girls in this setting in the near future.

This does not mean that we are not going to work on the previous mechanics anymore.
All of them will be completed to their logical conclusion.
And then there will be a union of all the main characters in our new RPG part.
That is why we are currently working on strengthening our game mechanics and optimizing performance.

Specifically in this update, you will wake up at the merchant you sought to reach after escaping from the castle.
The past life was destroyed by betrayal.
A new life is yet to be built.
Now only two NPCs on the map will talk to you.
Try to find them and then save the game.

We are currently working on quest chains that will be connected to these and other NPCs.
We will tell you more about them very soon, and a little later you will see everything with your own eyes.

p.s. If you find any bug, please let us know in our

Changelog:
2022 November 27 - v.0.5.3

- the next part of the story of Evelyn and Amelia;
- new outfits for Evelyn and Amelia;
- 2 new characters to interact with;
- 2 new locations (rpg part);
- some new features (for rpg part): ability to change outfits, save-point, new NPCs;
- some bugs fixed.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
The game crashes every time I try to play it. I'm using the latest Android Gold version and it just doesn't start.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
The game crashes every time I try to play it. I'm using the latest Android Gold version and it just doesn't start.
Is it possible for you to try running the game on another android device, just to rule out that the problem is not in your current device?

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Ero-Gen: game update v.0.5.4 released today

Guys, this time we had a lot of work.

We've added a lot of things that we wanted to add for a long time.
We were in a great hurry to make it at least by New Year.
So we had a busy Christmas weekend.

However, everything is ready.
Perhaps we missed some bugs, because many new mechanics were added, and we simply cannot test everything comprehensively.
We believe that you will help us with this.
If you meet some obvious bug (for example, a door that does not work the first time or randomly decreasing and increasing HP),

We've added a quest-system with descriptions.
We've added an interactive map linked to the quest-system, displaying characters and current tasks.
We've added the first three quests that (we hope) you'll enjoy.

And finally, we've added the game mode that many players have been asking for.
This is a mode that allows you to run any scene and play it separately without being tied to the plot.
Find it in the main menu.

Thank you for being with us and supporting us.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Changelog:
2022 December 30 - v.0.5.4

- new game mode 'anylvl' (you can run any scene without being tied to the plot);
- the next part of the story of Evelyn and Amelia;
- new quest system and 3 new quests with new characters;
- interactive map;
- some bugs fixed.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Downloaded it from Mega and each time the game crashes. Heard half of the scenes are locked behind a paywall, it can stay crashed then

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
The game looks fun, but the big files size while half of the content is locked behind the paywall doesn't seem worth it. Maybe I give it a try when it's fully finished. Suggestion to the developer, reduce the file size of the free version by removing the paywalled content from it, if free users can't access it anyway no point in bloating the file size with it.

Reactions: RasenRengar
2.60 star(s) 21 Votes