• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

twise1997

Sep 18, 2021
lol... Complaining about having to pay for content. If you don't want to pay for the content move on to another game game. Choosing beggar. Devs got to make some money somehow. Reminds of complainers on lunas tavern
if you're gonna suck the devs dick you might as well get the balls to while you're at it. he wasn't complaining about having to pay, he was complaining about what the devs are making you pay for.

i actually was interested in this game but from what I can tell there are major problems with it which the devs seem to ignore the complaints. i get a paywall for some things, but most of the time that means like locked costumes or content that isn't released to the public yet and you can play it early. but it seems like there is content from older updates that still isn't available even though they've moved on to the next update. weird strat but i guess some people are desperate enough for subpar graphics that their willing to pay lol. good on the dev for making their money i guess.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2018
So okay, I defeated Zahar and all I received was a cutscene where he pulls out a big fucking hammer and KO's you. This ain't it Sesalia. Nah, seriously, it is kinda unfair to the player.

And on top of Fozn suggested several comments ago - the spells shouldn't be "total % MP" based. They should have a flat cost - be it 15/30/45 MP or something else.

Reactions: shadow14613

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Hey there, guys!
We have released a new update: v.0.5.9

In this update, you will find some hot scenes with Isabel's disciples, and a whole new part of the platformer.

You definitely won't have any difficulties with the first part.
The scenes turned out pretty nice, and we will continue to experiment further with light sources and poses.

As for the second part of the update (platformer), here you will find several puzzles.
We have prepared an in-game tutorial for you.
Please read it carefully. This will definitely help you.

You have to save your friends who were imprisoned in the dungeon.
There will be many interactive buttons. Click them to get hints in finding keys or special items.

All the puzzles can be solved. We have tested them many times.
If you're having trouble, try to look around again.
Maybe you didn't neutralize the enemy. Or maybe you should choose a different jump/walk mode.

Anyway, if this platformer seems too difficult for many players, in the next update we'll make it easier.
We want to collect feedback from players to better understand what level of gameplay difficulty is more preferable.
We understand the specifics of our genre, but we always wanted to make a game in which, in addition to hot scenes, there would also be an important gameplay component.
Therefore, we will be glad to hear your feedback about the puzzles.

By the way, you will probably notice that in the places of clashes with enemies and when rescuing girls you will see a message 'hot scenes coming soon'.
Due to the large size of this update, we decided to split it.
Some of the visual content will be added in the next update (we decided not to make these scenes in a hurry).

Thank you for reading to the end.
We hope you enjoy our new platformer and its features!

Remember, if you find any bug, please let us know in our

Changelog:
2023 May 30 - v.0.5.9

- new gameplay part of Cassandra and Lisanna's story (platformer);
- new part of Isabel's disciples story (20 new hot scenes);
- new set of adult animations;
- some bugs fixed.

Thank you very much for your support!

Reactions: aordd69 and SCP 001

Little Noob

Oct 14, 2022
Its no plasuble solution to get passed the screen with lians and jump up and down, im abonding this game cuz the gameplay is stuck... im lost and i tried to jump back and fort - no reasonable way to do things.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys!
We have released a new update: v.0.5.10

This month we've prepared some new amazing hot scenes for you!

These scenes show the rescue of the disciples from the clutches of bandits.
Cassandra and Lisanna help their friends in their signature style.
You can see these scenes when playing through the last current level (platformer) or view them in the gallery by selecting Cassandra or Lisanna.

About gameplay improvements.
Let's imagine you're trying to open some door, and so you press it's key button to get a hint about its location.
The location of this key will now be marked with a green flashing marker on the minimap until you pick it up or select a new target.
We've also fixed several locations for a more comfortable gameplay.

We hope you enjoy the new scenes and gameplay improvements.

A big devlog will be published soon.

We are going to talk about further plans and the development of Ero-Gen.
These plans are primarily aimed at getting rid of our not the best decisions that we made during the development.
We want to focus on what players liked the most and avoid questionable decisions.
We'll tell you in detail how we're going to do this very soon.

Thank you for being with us. We really appreciate it.

Remember, if you find any bug, please let us know in our

Changelog:
2023 June 29 - v.0.5.10

- 4 new hot animation sets have been added to the last level (Cassandra and Lisanna);
- a marker showing your target's location on the minimap have been added to the last level;
- visual bug in the Manor and some other bugs fixed.

Reactions: Karneol

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Ero-Gen: game update v.0.6.0 released today

Hi guys!
New update: v.0.6.0

We have finally completed the final form of the Manor.
Now we have a full workload there.
All three girls finally ended up at the same place at the same time.
You have to manage them all in order to earn the ransom, which has grown again.

Important: you can now learn new spells in order to prepare for the final battle, which will be released in the next update.
New formulas cost money, but you will find a way to earn it.
Formulas that you discovered during the previous meetings with the villain don't need to be re-learned.
You can learn any number of spells or not learn them at all, and rely only on your luck.
In the next update, we will find out who made the most correct decision.

The Manor 3 turned out to be quite dynamic.
We tried to avoid the moments of 'sagging' in time, when the player had nothing to do.

During the final tests, we have already found several minor bugs (mostly visual).
We ask you to treat this with understanding.
The Manor is the biggest and most difficult level in our game (in terms of development).
It exists in three different versions on the same stage and sometimes its scripts interfere with each other.
We will definitely fix all the bugs before the final release of the game, which is already very close.

We hope you enjoy the new Manor!
We also look forward to your bug reports, if any, so we can fix them as soon as possible.

Changelog:
2023 July 23 - v.0.6.0

- the third stage of 'The Manor' added ('The Manor 3');
- 2 new playable characters added to 'The Manor 3' (Evelyn and Amelia);
- upstairs room added to 'The Manor 3';
- 3 new orders added to client wishlist ('The Manor 3');
- ability to buy and learn new spells for 'Zahar battle' added ('The Manor 3').
- some minor bugs fixed.

Reactions: aordd69 and SCP 001

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I tried this game when it was v0.4 or something like that.
While i did like some of these girls. the game play was a bit too weird for me.
It is basically a 2d platform game with 3d fuck scenes.
I am sure people like it, i had mixed feelings tho.

Now i read changelog and i think i will do a pass on this.
Mythology, Magic, Spells, Potions and all that stuff isn't really my cup of tea.
With fantasy games i prefer scifi over this magic stuff. "gimme a laser rifle and some plasma nades instead :p"
That is just my personal opinion

Anywho. keep up the good work.
There are a lot of people who like these kinds of games.

Reactions: Murpie and Sesalia

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Ero-Gen: game update v.1.0 released today

Dear friends, the release day of our first game has arrived!

From this point on, Ero-Gen is considered completed.

We'll release a few more updates over the next few months, most of which will be technical.
There will also be at least one update with visual content (the latest platformer hot scenes where our girl gets caught by guards).
We will also fix all the bugs found in the game. So bug-reports are welcome.

This update brings us the long awaited opportunity to defeat the villain.
We hope you are well prepared (you could learn all the remaining spell formulas at the last Manor).
If you succeed, you'll also get to see the final two scenes.

Our game concludes with our girls discussing their future plans.
This is roughly what our team has been doing for the last few months as well.
From the beginning, we planned that Ero-Gen would end with a complete victory or complete defeat for our sorceresses.
However, we decided to stop at the fork.
Our girls managed to free themselves and decided to join forces to save their friends.
From this point on, we decided to continue with a new game.

So next month, meet Ero-Gen 2!
We'll be releasing a big devlog about the new game soon, detailing our plans and the reasons for starting the new project.

One more thing.

Some time ago we promised that after the release of Ero-Gen we would define a period after which we would make the Gold version publicly available.
This period will be six months.
We believe this is fair to our patrons. They will continue to have exclusive access to Gold content during this time.
We are also going to fix all the remaining bugs meanwhile.

Thanks guys!
Thank you for waiting for this release with us.
We believe this is just the beginning.

Changelog:
2023 August 24 - v.1.0

- lvl 4 'Battle' added (it's time to defeat the villain);
- victory scene added (Katie and Christie);
- final scene added;
- the first code added: adminzahar (allows you to use admin panel to customize the Battle);
- some minor bugs fixed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EroGen-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes