GreyArin

Feb 3, 2018
Honestly, what Vanja does is stupid to me. For starters, the bitch charges quite a lot for her site subscription ($25 a month, $55 for three months, and $80 for six months, really?). Then, re-uploading the files elsewhere, will result in immediate account termination and a permanent lock-out from any future transactions because you are tracked. The bitch thinks her art is the best or I don't know, but I've been following her since 2012 and she hasn't bothered to improve her drawings one iota. For a person like her who is totally dedicated to this, it seems to me that it is very lazy that she does not even make an effort to improve her art, because she continues to draw as simply as the day I knew about her. And here I have to say that there are things about her drawing style that I like, especially that vibe of the anime of the 80's. But it is also true that she also draws things that seem made by a 10-year-old child: bad body propositions, strange poses, limited expressions, simple drawings, etc., etc. And that's not counting the horrendous and limited playability of her games, her countless bugs, and her lack of creativity. I can't list the number of times I got killed in the first two Witchcrafts because of how bad the controls were or in the Princess Peach game, where just jumping was martyrdom. Ironically, the only game she made I felt was good was one where someone else programmed it, Rise of Velshara. All the games that she has made by herself are always bad, limited and filled with bugs. And then she started dividing her games into "monthly updates" so that you were forced to pay for her subscription month after month. And now her new ruse is her "online games" where you can no longer even download them, now you can only play them online from her page. So these new games are no longer yours. What a shit. Better to spend your money on any DLSITE game with better art and playability than on the mess that Vanja does.

Last edited:

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
For those stumbling on this site in hopes of grabbing the newest Vanja's World games, here's a quick rundown on why that will become less and less possible:

Vanja (the artist) locks her content for at least the past two years behind a subscription-loyalty status, meaning you have to pay a monthly fee similar to Patreon BUT ALSO have to do so for multiple months, or else no content for you apart from access to some pictures she draws in the meantime (?)

Secondly, all games are now made to be played on Vanja's server and nowhere else. I have not checked this, but I bet the games themselves are programmed now to have multiple checks where it is played and by who, or else piracy of her content would continue as usual.

Last, but not least, Vanja is a paranoid bitch and seems to backlog ANYTHING happening to her server, so by the semi-chance that someone gets through the process of paying months and months for that "VIP Access" and then find a process of copying the games and make them available for offline play, Vanja would know and simply perma-ban the account and IP address and increase both data security and probably costs of VIP Access.

All in all, also seeing that the content is the same shit for almost a decade, the absurd prices and the audacity of this bitch, just let her rot to the point in which she has to resort to other means of income, like an actual Patreon-like service, DLSite or whatever.

Jun 8, 2017
You're right on all your points. Every game since at least Witchcraft 3 is tied to your account (you're greeted by a message that shows your user ID) specifically so she knows who distributed her games. She also logs everything including failed logins and your IP will get banned if you fail to log in too many times.

And the weird thing is that she does have a Patreon that she shares with her husband. They upload several games there (most famously Monster Love Hotel) and they're making over $1000 a month, so I don't know why she won't do it with her other games.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: weradti and decker2

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
She could've had something if she partnered with someone who can make games. I like her art and the kind of simple approach (games about fucking, that's it) but trying to do everything resulted in a below mediocre mess that's not worth touching even for free.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Roika

Jul 27, 2021
So im guessing itll be impossible to get access to her videos even unless i pay for months? :x

anonymousbruh

Aug 14, 2017
I paid for a month a long time ago, but didn't keep the files (they got uploaded here past what I was up to). The games aren't that good but the art is nice, the price and monthly sub cost is crazy though. I don't see why she doesn't just sell each game individually, I feel like she would get way more money that way. I would pay for individual games especially if each one was only a few dollars since they aren't heavy on content.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Damn... it is quite a dick move to lock a game behind aq timepaywall.
Not only you need to pay a month to support the author and only then after a month get the best games made by them. This "Loyal member" thing is quite infuriating. Props to whoever stands for that, to grace us with a download link. Whoever might that blessed creature be lol

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
so... ¿is not possible to upload news vanja games here anymore?,i wanted to play witchcraft 3 full version and more of these vanja games,some update of 2022 but yeah,¿what happened now with them?.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
so... ¿is not possible to upload news vanja games here anymore?,i wanted to play witchcraft 3 full version and more of these vanja games,some update of 2022 but yeah,¿what happened now with them?.
apparently due to their games being leaked here. They made so the only way to access them is by paying absurd amouts in their site, after a month of being "Loyal supporter"
and even if you managed to download it, it would need to constantly check if you are a paying supporter to verify.

so basically, you pay a lot to wait a month to play some flash games, if you cancel it your access is gone.
Fucking stupid

• Sad
Reactions: weradti

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
true,i see,¿flash games?,¿swf?,but the majority of them are a .exe file but yeah,the day when something happen to her,her page is going to be deleted because no one paying it and all of her creations are going to be deleted and dissapear forever and nobody is going to known her in the future,well... depend everything on her too,what a problem we got everyone and her too. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes