Berepe

Apr 26, 2023
If you reach the level 3 dungeons , you can look for a Bingo room which almost guarantees a Bingo.
If you go down one more level , you can look for the even bigger Bingo room which gives 1-3 Bingos depending on your luck.
When you have the bingo ticket after finishing a line, what do you do with it ?
I don't know how to use it or who to give it to.

Mar 19, 2018
...wow. i saw that people said the ending was underwhelming, but like... wow.

i was expecting an exclusive scene, or a gameplay bonus, or ANYTHING--but no! what the fuck is up with that???

previous entries in the series have at least done Something during the ending, even if not usually something much. this one really didn't do anything...

Reactions: zmbr

GalleryH

Oct 9, 2023
When you have the bingo ticket after finishing a line, what do you do with it ?
I don't know how to use it or who to give it to.
The Bingo ticket is for the Challenge dungeon
Every 10 stages , you need a bingo ticket to continue the challenge dungeon past level 10 , 20 ,30 ect ect

The bingo ticket does nothing else , does not exchange for any prize

Reactions: Berepe

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Updated my mod for 1.04.
He fixed the 'STOP' typo, so I removed the files relating to that.
Edit: I missed one thing and it caused losing to monsters to not increase your bonus at the end of a run. I've fixed it. Very sorry about that. New save game not required.

Last edited:

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Fun game, quite nostalgic. Reminds me of the old The Lost Vikings platformers, where each Viking of your party is needed for each kind of obstacle, and losing anyone is an effective game over.

Some observations about the challenge runs.
  • Invest all your starting Energy(E) into Wizard's MAT, then have her harvest E from the elemental crystals directly, as raw stones are in short supply anyway. At 20 MAT she'll be pulling 1000E per deposit, to train up the rest of the party with. Also she does great against big mobs like the (evil) Nun, Mimics and SEEDING UNCLE, all at the cost of 1MP/1 Holy Water.
  • At 14 ATK Swords(wo)man'll be breaking locks of gold chests and destroying wooden ones without need for keys or weapons, and sweeping all lesser mobs short of Mimics and Orcs easily. Invest in getting her ATK to 33 asap for when Mythril starts appearing.
  • Train up Novice's ATK and MAT as a second trash sweeper/crystal harvester.
  • For empty traps, Sister's LUK beats out Researcher's INT for those, with LUK having a solid 5% better chance than INT. No dice for occupied traps sadly, but can be very useful saving gold keys.
  • Researcher sadly needs a lot of training to be useful, upwards of 25-30 INT to 100% even occupied hole/pitfalls, with empty ones being even harder (use Sister instead). Does get to lockpick steel chests at 33 INT for free, and rake in magic crystals from slimegirls. Substitute Stones instead.
  • Don't bother training up Princess Knight, but do budget some E for making bombs. Bombs are always useful. And keep a Cake or two in reserve for paying off NPC Princesses off with.
  • Arousal/Obscenity is equivalent to -1 to all stats each. Raping your way to victory is quickly crippling.
Tax: PNGs of all the heroines + Guild girl in basic outfits.
Guild.png Novice Adventurer.png Swordsman.png Wizard.png Researcher.png Sister.png Princess Knight.png

Last edited:

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Um. Well. Seized by a bout of mania and annoyance at the Furry outfit's bush.

Glasses catgirl is now a thing.

Replaces Researcher's Default and Bunnysuit outfits. Original .pngs in the backups folders.
Bloody hell I have too much free time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thefallens

Jul 1, 2024
Um. Well. Seized by a bout of mania and annoyance at the Furry outfit's bush.

Glasses catgirl is now a thing.

Replaces Researcher's Default and Bunnysuit outfits. Original .pngs in the backups folders.
Bloody hell I have too much free time.

Mega

How did you do the uncensor?

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
i really love the art style, and the artist knows how to draw some decent tentacle pit vore stuff. i'm gonna give it a try

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Scroll down more bro I don't think those are what you change iirc
Weird, cause if I Ctrl+F "gold" or another variable (Dpt, etc), only this appear, so it might be the only variable, I don't see what else I can edit...

EDIT : Never mind, found it, it's in the "variables" section

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Lots of updates still coming it seems. It looks like the game creator opened up a public request to improve the translation for the erotic text, but it still seems like there's still some other incongruities like "struggle->strive" or "rod->spear". But at least it's a start.

Reactions: flannan
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes