3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1595599960886.png

Overview:
Drake had two objectives.
The first was to assemble his "Mandrake Mercs".
The other was,
to have sex with nation of Ruda's leader "Kuria".
However, Ruda was in the mist of a war.
Achieving his plans would not be easy......​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-24
Release Date: 2016-11-28
Developer: 7cm -
Censored: Yes
Version: v1.00
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: Mr.Serji
Prequel: Mandrake -ERODE 0
Sequel: ERODE2 -The Reflected World-
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
Thanks to Demon King Rance for the links and MrSerji for the translation.

1595601113679.png 1595601178637.png 1595601203375.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KuroEcchi

Oct 16, 2017
If the MTL is good I hope the sequel will be done too. Since I played the first one I waited for this to happen for so long.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If the MTL is good I hope the sequel will be done too. Since I played the first one I waited for this to happen for so long.
I am in the process of uploading the other 2. all 3 were done. Same person did them. I added word wrap to it as well to lessen text overflow. to me the translation was passable enough however everyone has their own idea of what is passable and what isn't. I could at least understand what was being said from my testing.

KuroEcchi

Oct 16, 2017
I am in the process of uploading the other 2. all 3 were done. Same person did them. I added word wrap to it as well to lessen text overflow. to me the translation was passable enough however everyone has their own idea of what is passable and what isn't. I could at least understand what was being said from my testing.
That is good to know, I will be able to enjoy me some good session of fapping gaming then !
Thanks a lot for the upload !

Reactions: Silentce

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So What is it? Is it MTL or Edited MTL?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I am curious to see if this MTL actually gets the names of the characters that came from Erode 0 right at least.
Not many people who MTL actually bother to check if the names match in all games of a serie.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So What is it? Is it MTL or Edited MTL?
To me if it was edited it was not edited completely. There are points in my testing where if it was edited it would of been caught and changed. The Translator also listed their game as an MTL and not edited. So for those reasons I chose to classify it as not edited. It might of been in some areas but not in others.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
To me if it was edited it was not edited completely. There are points in my testing where if it was edited it would of been caught and changed. The Translator also listed their game as an MTL and not edited. So for those reasons I chose to classify it as not edited. It might of been in some areas but not in others.
I see I was looking forward to it too bad It's an MTL game It looks pretty good too

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Most likely edited MTL. Which in my opinion isnt that much diferent from a raw MTL.
But some people just play anything.

Thought hopefull this one doesnt have any game breaking bugs.
It's too bad that all the release of MTL games on this websites are all pretty good I mean Why do those games have to be MTL?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
It's too bad that all the release of MTL games on this websites are all pretty good I mean Why do those games have to be MTL?
Games get mtled for many reasons:
1.people cant use translation programs like Translation Aggregator
2.some just want to call themselves translators with minimal effort and get praised for the "translations"
3.There arent many people with actual japanese knowlege that would translate hgames ( not to mention that actual translators tastes may not be the same as everyones else)
4.Some games are just forgotten to time so a MTL is the only thing they can get

Theres many reasons but i would say those are the main ones.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Games get mtled for many reasons:
1.people cant use translation programs like Translation Aggregator
2.some just want to call themselves translators with minimal effort and get praised for the "translations"
3.There arent many people with actual japanese knowlege that would translate hgames ( not to mention that actual translators tastes may not be the same as everyones else)
4.Some games are just forgotten to time so a MTL is the only thing they can get

Theres many reasons but i would say those are the main ones.
Not to mention this game was incredibly hard to find and get a hold of links so even if someone wanted to translate it in an official capacity getting the untouched links could be difficult. most the links I found were dead :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AnnonLeo

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Not to mention this game was incredibly hard to find and get a hold of links so even if someone wanted to translate it in an official capacity getting the untouched links could be difficult. most the links I found were dead :ROFLMAO:
Unless you upload them or someone upload them right? Wait Can't this be found on ulmf?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Unless you upload them or someone upload them right? Wait Can't this be found on ulmf?
The translation? maybe. the links nope. I checked ULMF and ther was no open threads I could find for any of these games.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The translation? maybe. the links nope. I checked ULMF and ther was no open threads I could find for any of these games.
Oh Maybe It was under a different name? Or The RJ number or something sometimes they do that by the way you post a part 2 of this is that translated?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh Maybe It was under a different name? Or The RJ number or something sometimes they do that by the way you post a part 2 of this is that translated?
I have all 3. uploading all of them.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Well you can always buy the games lol.
But that aside. I didnt have troubles finding the latest versions of the games. Though i do have quite a variety of websites i acess for them.

If you stick for the "mainstream" (aka the ones that show up on the top when u google search) then i would imagine you would have many problems finding working links from the lastets version of any game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well you can always buy the games lol.
But that aside. I didnt have troubles finding the latest versions of the games. Though i do have quite a variety of websites i acess for them.

If you stick for the "mainstream" (aka the ones that show up on the top when u google search) then i would imagine you would have many problems finding working links from the lastets version of any game.
Oh I'm aware. I have ways to find things I want to find, I'm just lazy :) I prefer to acquire them the easy way

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes