7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
W.T. ACTUAL F.?
SCAT, urination LOLI, and shota, all that's missing in this disgusting soup is fucking bestiality?
Jesus MURPHY, what the hell is WRONG with some people?

• Angry
Reactions: jinxw1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
W.T. ACTUAL F.?
SCAT, urination LOLI, and shota, all that's missing in this disgusting soup is fucking bestiality?
Jesus MURPHY, what the hell is WRONG with some people?
NOTE: THE SCAT CONTENT IS OPTIONAL

The loli is A cup tits is all, there is no underage crap. On F95 loli is a 18+ yo girl with a underdevelop looking body not an underage girl.

Never seen shota or that gay crap.

Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd

deeznutts

Jun 12, 2020
I wanna ask, what exactly the bad endings are. Does anyone know?
the bad endings pretty much all result in one of the following should you

A : Choose another girl in one playthrough, which will result in all the girls finding out that you had been *helping* all of them with *work* even if you havent been with all of them they will still chime in saying that they also had *help* from you. in my last playthrough I went for Nene and Momo only, but when everything hit the fan it was Iori who let the cat out of bag. afterwards all the girls pretty much flat out Shun you till the game is done. Then you go home and take over the farm while lamenting your choices.

B: Give in to Temptation and cheat which results in your girl finding out and pretty much telling you she thought better of you. this results in Flower disbanding, you going home and the game flopping. Which you then lament/regret your choice of not keeping faithful while slowly dying of crippling depression and regret...mostly.

Last edited:

deeznutts

Jun 12, 2020
Urination is pretty standard in nukige these days, either via a normal on-toilet-urination scene, bed/pantywetting, squirting or a real golden shower. Scat is optional as was mentioned, shota is probably because of the trap and loli was already mentioned. If it's not your cup of tea, ignore the thread and don't post something negative if you don't have anything of substance to add.

There is no real 'true ending', you have 4 good endings, 1 for each girl, and 5 bad endings (1 for each girl and one anti-harem bad ending). There is no harem ending and there is no 'true ending'. The only thing you get when you've seen every scene is a different main menu background.

, and are the titles that you're looking for, they don't have an English translation, though.
Yea, I found those shortly after I posted this, but thank you none the less. I kinda went mad trying to find english patches for those 3 cause i absolutely loved Eroge! and the ANISE CLOCKUP team. are there any programs out there that people use if there are no translations or english patches? I'm honestly about to sit down and have a go at learning japanese just so i can play more Eroge! haha.

deeznutts

Jun 12, 2020
I recommend these threads on learning Japanese and how to use text-hookers with MTL: F95Zone, , , and .
You are my hero! thank you for those links. that was just what i have been looking for.

pplebeian

Jul 18, 2017
It's pretty unlikely and doesn't matter too much, but I wonder if mangagamer will ever get the publishing rights to the HD remastered version and release an uncensored version with the updated cg.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
what's the real true ending after all, ik its optional choice but damn gimme sum real quick answer
Been looking up some walkthroughs. there is no true end. just different endings for each character you go for. Like a character route.

Dec 9, 2017
I really enjoy this game and I tried downloading the one here to try out but unfortunately I wasn't able to get it working properly. It wouldn't always open after installing it. Sometimes I would get a black window with a small popup and Japanese text and then the game would just close. Then I remembered I actually own the game and redownloaded it from Manga Gamer. I don't mind sharing if anybody is interested just extract the files and place the folder wherever you want on your PC. The game is DRM free and doesn't need to be installed.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
when i press esc it closes the game and i cant open it up again until i restart my laptop how can i make i run after pressing esc?

Dec 9, 2017
when i press esc it closes the game and i cant open it up again until i restart my laptop how can i make i run after pressing esc?
You can try the version I added. It should work on any PC that can handle the game.
I don't mind sharing if anybody is interested just extract the files and place the folder wherever you want on your PC. The game is DRM free and doesn't need to be installed.
Mega

Reactions: H2R
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes