wellimstumped

Apr 5, 2021
Game Companion does that but I don't know if it will work for this game, it does work on many games on this site.

• GameCompanion - Fake Fullscreen Alt Tab Fix Gamma Screenshots and more
Tnx a lot . probably not doing it right ,but it doesnt seem to work . would u mind giving me a ltl guide on how to do it ;

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Tnx a lot . probably not doing it right ,but it doesnt seem to work . would u mind giving me a ltl guide on how to do it ;
I only use it to make the screen brighter in dark areas and have no idea on how to make it work for the other stuff.

If you need how it works for making the screen brighter then that is alt+shift, there are several there so keep hitting alt+shift till you get the one you want and to return to normal it is alt+ctrl.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can someone pls tell me what this error is that is stopping me from launching the game? Sorry I cant make it any bigger But I tested clicking on it and it got bigger and I could see it. 1620946006487.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry I completely forgot I had linked that download here and I deleted it from my Mega account. I can reupload it if anybody is still really interested.
Yes please re-upload it then report your post so the mods can get all the links done with your working one.

Dec 9, 2017
Yes please re-upload it then report your post so the mods can get all the links done with your working one.
Here's a new link to the game that I bought from Mangagamer. Just extract the files and place the game where you want it on the computer. There's no need to install it.

Reactions: johndoe19

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Here's a new link to the game that I bought from Mangagamer. Just extract the files and place the game where you want it on the computer. There's no need to install it.
Mega
Hey, i apologize if this a bother, but when i try to download your file on mega, at the end there is a decryption error.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, i apologize if this a bother, but when i try to download your file on mega, at the end there is a decryption error.
That can happen if your unzip/unrar program is out of date.
WinRAR:
7zip:

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
That can happen if your unzip/unrar program is out of date.
WinRAR:
7zip:
Looks like I need to update my 7zip then, thank you for the help.

Edit: Have the latest version of 7zip after all and the issue still persists.

Last edited:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Mega
Get a decryption error on Mega when download finishes. Download won't complete because of that.

Downloaded the NOPY link on the first post, and that's corrupted when extracting. Updated WinRAR to latest non-beta and still corrupted.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Get a decryption error on Mega when download finishes. Download won't complete because of that.

Downloaded the NOPY link on the first post, and that's corrupted when extracting. Updated WinRAR to latest non-beta and still corrupted.
If you download the game from igg-games it will work with out needing to run a locale emulator. At first the game won't run, but if you create a "save" folder inside the game folder, it will run for you flawlessly.
That version is down now.

Found link:

Dec 9, 2017
I honestly don't know what happened with my other try at re-uploading this game but I know that this one works because I tested it twice. Just download and extract the 7zip file and place the game where you want and run it. I also recommend downloading it with the Mega desktop app as it helps with the larger downloads.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I honestly don't know what happened with my other try at re-uploading this game but I know that this one works because I tested it twice. Just download and extract the 7zip file and place the game where you want and run it. I also recommend downloading it with the Mega desktop app as it helps with the larger downloads.
Mega
Still get the same thing when trying to download your link from Mega. Decryption error right before it fully finishes. Not sure what the deal is, because I've never had any issue downloading from Mega, even with larger files.

Appreciate you trying again. Maybe it's something on my end, but I'm just gonna say it's not meant to be for me to play this game. I kind of funny, because I actually own the physical disc copy of this, but I don't have a disc drive in my current PC, or an external drive to access it.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Does this eroge also have watersport, it’s not “entirely” my thing just need to know is all?

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
i downloaded from nopy and racaty. but when i extracted the file with both winrar and 7zip, it said the file corrupt.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes