RPGM Erohazard [v0.8] [w0wthatscool]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
you know i think you really got something here. combat was fun. story was interesting. and the rpg feel made it fresh. if you fleshed it out (maybe expand the rpg, longer story, more maps, more characters in a party) add more girl you can recruit (like not only the heroes but also the villains like Lady Dimitrescu and Alex Wesker, with each characters own abilities and weapons.) and add more sex scenes (like a lot more and animated. maybe a harem ending(but that just my preference)) and you would have a really good game here.
I agree but doubt any of that will happen, I think the game is done and won’t be updated any more.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
Hmmm

Can't open the game at all, black screen only. Odd
There are 2 executable files.
1693233609663.png
This is the one that works

Can we get a no sexual content tag added please. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
technically there is... at the end :)

will been one of the romance option?
Unfortunately no haha

Is there a reason on why the save for the new game+ doesn't work? Like does someone has the actual save?
I just confirmed that the save file I attached in the rar file does work. It is ng+, to access the ng+ content you need to get to the recollection room and enter the store there (through the doors)

you know i think you really got something here. combat was fun. story was interesting. and the rpg feel made it fresh. if you fleshed it out (maybe expand the rpg, longer story, more maps, more characters in a party) add more girl you can recruit (like not only the heroes but also the villains like Lady Dimitrescu and Alex Wesker, with each characters own abilities and weapons.) and add more sex scenes (like a lot more and animated. maybe a harem ending(but that just my preference)) and you would have a really good game here.
Thank you for the compliments! I feel like due to the nature of the game being a parody of Resident Evil 2, It has to be restricted to Raccoon City so I only have so much material to work with. As for extra charactesr and the harem ending, I have been tossing ideas around. I am currently working on my next game but I may revisit this one to implement those ideas I have. Thank you.

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
w0wthatscool May I ask what the base idea is for your next game? As much as I enjoyed your first romp at an Resident Evil H-Rpg, I feel you kind of shot yourself in the foot or rather limited the potential of this game from the jump with your OC. But again I wanna pick your brain before saying more.

Reactions: w0wthatscool

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
w0wthatscool May I ask what the base idea is for your next game? As much as I enjoyed your first romp at an Resident Evil H-Rpg, I feel you kind of shot yourself in the foot or rather limited the potential of this game from the jump with your OC. But again I wanna pick your brain before saying more.
Thank you for your interest! The next game is going to be an original work set in a medieval high fantasy world with magic and monsters and the like. This game will be my attempt at making a romance game with an assortment of characters who lead their own lives , have their own struggles and aspirations with you being a catalyst for change. You will be able to interact with them, hang out, help them out, have them join your party. One more thing I plan on doing is having a few timeskips to see how they have changed and whats new in their lives. Typically adventure games end with you marrying the girl but nothing else. II want to show what happens beyond that. All of course with an H spin to it.

I have posted a character bio on my patreon , check it out!

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
Thank you for your interest! The next game is going to be an original work set in a medieval high fantasy world with magic and monsters and the like. This game will be my attempt at making a romance game with an assortment of characters who lead their own lives , have their own struggles and aspirations with you being a catalyst for change. You will be able to interact with them, hang out, help them out, have them join your party. One more thing I plan on doing is having a few timeskips to see how they have changed and whats new in their lives. Typically adventure games end with you marrying the girl but nothing else. II want to show what happens beyond that. All of course with an H spin to it.

I have posted a character bio on my patreon , check it out!
Ah then this confirms things. I figured you were someone that wanted to do a proper harem story with your own original world and concepts. Perfectly fine since I can tell you have the mindset for it and the OC looks cute.

I suppose the problem is that you used Resident Evil as a base to show off your potential and I had a different vision for what a Resident Evil H-RPG could entail and deliver on. The end product is perfectly fine for what it is but my expectations weren't met. But again, that doesn't matter and I'm glad you seem to be proud of the accomplishment. All the best for your new project!

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
where can i get explosives, im stuck at the part where clara is takken to the jail and need explosives to break through to the other sections.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
I had a problem where some of the images are zoomed in and I can't see what's going on. Like the final images for the endings.
I'll take a look thank you!

where can i get explosives, im stuck at the part where clara is takken to the jail and need explosives to break through to the other sections.
Go upstairs into the clocktower attic. The explosives will be in the wardrobe

I have the 3 books but I can't access the secret room at Steel's office, could you help me?
You have to put them back into the bookshelves one by one. Different shelves.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
so when was the last update. when will the next one be.
Hey! For now Erohazard is basically finished development as all the main content is in the game. If I ever revisit it, I will probably just be adding bugfixes and stuff. I've moved on to my next game. Thank you!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes