RPGM Erohazard [v0.8] [w0wthatscool]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
Loving this so far but not sure if this is supposed to happen. I can continuously talk to the bottom one where the gate used to be and she'll mention going into the office for a control point.

Also she can get stripped but is there any way to put clothes back on?
Edit: Nvm, found a gauze kit somewhere. Wasn't paying attention but apparently that fixes clothes
3 Naked Clara's were not intended lol! I'll take a look at this.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Erohazard-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: w0wthatscool

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Firstly I love this game. I think it could be great if devs add more effects fucking (like bouncing) those pretty thicc girls. And perhaps events with aleatory codes in Patreon to watch exclusive content of those pretty chicks..

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Erohazard [v0.7] [w0wthatscool] Compressed

Win(154MB):

Mac(154MB Untested):

Tools : UAGC

ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
you can beat the game once, then go to the recollection room. There will be a switch that unlocks all CG.
I stuck Jane’s route,I dont know what I should do and where I should go.And there is a black man always follow me,I dont know how to avoid it.Sorry for my poor english.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
I stuck Jane’s route,I dont know what I should do and where I should go.And there is a black man always follow me,I dont know how to avoid it.Sorry for my poor english.
No problem. Please post a screenshot of your problem and I will try and figure it out.

Reactions: ZEROYMAR

EDGamer96

Jan 25, 2022
Not sure if this has been answered or not yet and sorry if 100 other people have already asked this but will there be any sex CG's with the enemies eventually? I know it says no NTR but I didn't know if that's never going to be option or just not in the current build.

Maybe add in a mechanic for the game to where maybe the guy you play as gets more and more corrupted until he basically starts groping and possibly having sex with the girls too? or the girls have a sexual resistance build up until they just let it happen and enjoy it?

It get's better each update too by the way loving the game :)

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
Not sure if this has been answered or not yet and sorry if 100 other people have already asked this but will there be any sex CG's with the enemies eventually? I know it says no NTR but I didn't know if that's never going to be option or just not in the current build.

Maybe add in a mechanic for the game to where maybe the guy you play as gets more and more corrupted until he basically starts groping and possibly having sex with the girls too? or the girls have a sexual resistance build up until they just let it happen and enjoy it?

It get's better each update too by the way loving the game :)
No worries! Enemies will never have any sex with the heroines. They are reserved exclusively for you and you can seal the deal with one of them once you beat the story. Every character has their own ending romance scenario which is pretty in depth, check them all out! As for corruption mechanics, I tried my best to make it so that you can choose the pervy option or normal option in any given scenario, also girls react to things differently depending on their clothing damage level and affection. For example, try getting Clara's affection up beyond 5 and groping during a computer scene! Thank you for the support!

ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
No problem. Please post a screenshot of your problem and I will try and figure it out.
I got 3 books finally,where I can find the secret room of steels office?
I follow the computer and do the right pattern,but nothing happan? Something wrong?

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
Tried to replay the game, ran into a softlock in Kathryn route. She can't interact with the vent after she gets the crowbar, meaning you can never finish that part and can't go for her route.

The vent turns into a passable block and you can exit the map with it and walk on walls, just like the same vent in the room where you first meet Cheri.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
Tried to replay the game, ran into a softlock in Kathryn route. She can't interact with the vent after she gets the crowbar, meaning you can never finish that part and can't go for her route.

The vent turns into a passable block and you can exit the map with it and walk on walls, just like the same vent in the room where you first meet Cheri.
Thank you! I will look into this

I stuck here,its a bug?
Yes that's not supposed to happen. Please reload a save and just go through the door on the top. I'll look into this.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes