RPGM Erohazard [v0.8] [w0wthatscool]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
Honestly a slightly disappointing update. In part because there's already an ending. This feels quick, because there has been nothing in terms of sex. Guess there's only 1 scene based on your ending?

Other then that, the clothing deterioration is fun and all. However when Clara gets butt naked, it doesn't affect anything. Her pose and attitude is still the same. I understand that changing everything based on every stage of her outfit is a ton of work. But her being completely nude feels like it should have an impact. I mean, when the zombie grabs her he's practically fingering her. Yet her expression and response is still the same. Was hoping she would slowly get more excited / ashamed or something. Maybe trying (and fail) to cover herself in certain poses. Now its all a bit shallow.

Still enjoyed the game btw, don't want to be too negative. Was just hoping for a little more.
Totally valid criticisms. For the nudity bit I am planning on going back and revising and adding dialogue to various scenes to take into account the lack of clothes. As for the 'ending' this is actually just one ending you can get, there is more content after it involving Jane. I'm planning on having a decent post game scenario with a couple scenes for each character.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Totally valid criticisms. For the nudity bit I am planning on going back and revising and adding dialogue to various scenes to take into account the lack of clothes. As for the 'ending' this is actually just one ending you can get, there is more content after it involving Jane. I'm planning on having a decent post game scenario with a couple scenes for each character.
Yey so that was just one of the alternate endings? Meaning the game is far from end?, Hope there'll be no ntr in the future,

Reactions: w0wthatscool

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
and finally we have a public release, but weirdly we cannot see on the list of latest updates this pretty good game for vanilla big butty fans

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Erohazard-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 18, 2019
Black screen when getting the research sample with Jane in the hospital. Managed to fix it by blindly clicking to go back to the left room and get into a fight. However, the ending after that. Wew, lad. Good to know that out of 2 girls one leads to an unavoidable bad end, I love shit like that. /s
I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume it has something to do with the headaches quest which is not available atm and after solving that one this ending will change.

Edit: Additional game breaking bugs:
If you leave the hospital after you have Jane and go left toward the Police station you get stuck on that screen and can't go anywhere.
If you try to back out of the lab in the hospital it warps you back into the police station, breaking the game.

Last edited:

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Loving this so far but not sure if this is supposed to happen. I can continuously talk to the bottom one where the gate used to be and she'll mention going into the office for a control point.

Also she can get stripped but is there any way to put clothes back on?
Edit: Nvm, found a gauze kit somewhere. Wasn't paying attention but apparently that fixes clothes

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes