RPGM Erohazard [v0.8] [w0wthatscool]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Cruzer195

Jun 24, 2017
Any chance to brighten the buttons when you go through the menus. The screens a bit too dark at times and it becomes hard to tell which option you have currently chosen. It does become a bit easier to see if you mess with the color options in the menu but then you end up having a color tint to deal with.

Reactions: w0wthatscool

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
If you don't have a save and don't want to start over check the front page for a link to a save file that leaves off when you play as Jane! This save has minimal side content done so once you get control of Clara again you can do those yourself.

Reactions: Eoi461

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
w0wthatscool , can you check your upload?

The current v0.5 game contains a www folder that also contains the game (as well as its own www folder), so unless there's a bizarre reason for that, I'm guessing you re-added the entire game to the www folder.

Also, for anyone wondering, based on the tags, changelog, and pictures in v0.5, the game doesn't still seem to have any actual sex scenes, so unless you want some new non-sex CGs or the clothing damage scenes, I'd wait for the next build.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
If you don't have a save and don't want to start over check the front page for a link to a save file that leaves off when you play as Jane! This save has minimal side content done so once you get control of Clara again you can do those yourself.
Thanks for adding these, I had some weird error on my end initially but it seems to be resolved now.

Also while I'm posting I'd like to note the "save room" music seems to no longer play in the library.

Last edited:

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
w0wthatscool , can you check your upload?

The current v0.5 game contains a www folder that also contains the game (as well as its own www folder), so unless there's a bizarre reason for that, I'm guessing you re-added the entire game to the www folder.

Also, for anyone wondering, based on the tags, changelog, and pictures in v0.5, the game doesn't still seem to have any actual sex scenes, so unless you want some new non-sex CGs or the clothing damage scenes, I'd wait for the next build.
I believe the cause of this is because I enabled a plugin which preloads images and music in order to maybe boost performance. If there's no real increase then I'll remove it in the next version.

Thanks for adding these, but I think there's a bug or error with them? It looks like when those saves are loaded with the latest version of the game (0.5) they don't show any dialog boxes at all. Unless I somehow changed the configuration to did something to cause that error on my end, idk.

Also while I'm posting I'd like to note the "save room" music seems to no longer play in the library.
I'll check this out thank you!

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
is there ever going to be any sex stuff in the future or is the game just chilling w groping and ripped clothing

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
is there ever going to be any sex stuff in the future or is the game just chilling w groping and ripped clothing
Because the way the game was designed I had to basically keep any meaningful romance to the end. Development for Clara romance is going well and will be in the next version, more characters in the future.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok some things i have ran acrossed first had to start from scratch. second the game crashes at times. last but not least it is odd that the zombe guy's can strip her naked but when the dogs jump her she has her clothes back on lol.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
ok some things i have ran acrossed first had to start from scratch. second the game crashes at times. last but not least it is odd that the zombe guy's can strip her naked but when the dogs jump her she has her clothes back on lol.
LOL Yeah, I had to gradually implement full clothing break so there are still some CG left over. Should be done next version. As for the crashes I've heard from others that this is a recurring issue. I have a strong feeling its because of the resolution of some of the images (too big). I will have to recode a bunch of stuff so that will come later down the line.

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
After rescuing Clara again with Jane and waking her up, I get a notice of "New Conversation Added: What to do now?" and there is no new conversation.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
After rescuing Clara again with Jane and waking her up, I get a notice of "New Conversation Added: What to do now?" and there is no new conversation.
I'll look into this. In the meantime check part 32. on the walkthrough file for the next step.

Dec 22, 2017
Waste of time, dont bother theres like 7 images and half are just close ups of tits, you spend half the game just trying to use the basic ass fighing style and needlessly clicking a extra button ever single time

Apr 3, 2023
Honestly a slightly disappointing update. In part because there's already an ending. This feels quick, because there has been nothing in terms of sex. Guess there's only 1 scene based on your ending?

Other then that, the clothing deterioration is fun and all. However when Clara gets butt naked, it doesn't affect anything. Her pose and attitude is still the same. I understand that changing everything based on every stage of her outfit is a ton of work. But her being completely nude feels like it should have an impact. I mean, when the zombie grabs her he's practically fingering her. Yet her expression and response is still the same. Was hoping she would slowly get more excited / ashamed or something. Maybe trying (and fail) to cover herself in certain poses. Now its all a bit shallow.

Still enjoyed the game btw, don't want to be too negative. Was just hoping for a little more.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes