RPGM Erohazard [v0.8] [w0wthatscool]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Tag says male protag, but there's talk about playing as Jill on recent posts (and no apparent MC art). Is this a multiple protag game? Are the tags wrong?

Or am I going insane? :WutFace:

Reactions: w0wthatscool

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
I'm using Joiplay and for some reason, once you leave the foyer, the dialogue screens don't show up anymore. I just noticed that they were having a dialogue since their names suddenly pops up. Help please?

Mar 3, 2023
Enjoyed the game, some fun/good art, nice clothing deterioration system and not too grindy. The new damage values really help in that regard. Still some room for improvement, so my feedback would be:

- the knife attack should be the basic 'attack' option during combat. This speeds up the game a lot; sometimes you just want to get through some zombies and mash 'enter'! Also makes little sense to go to the 'technique' tab for an attack that doesnt use mp

- repeating dialogue gets annoying. In particular, the text when ogling Clara. Thats great the first time, but gets tedious really fast

- gun upgrades feel less exciting because they use a lot of ammo. If often ignore them and just stick to the knife, pistol and grenades. Would be nice if upgrades where more needed/fun. Maybe make the gun/knife worse, but make better guns use the same amount of ammo?

- with a clothing deterioration system, 'armor' upgrades as in skimpy clothing upgrades, seem mandatory! ;)

A bug report: I had Jill's clothes at dmg stage 3, but when getting grabbed by monsters it still showed the standard outfit / stage 1. Also coulndt help but notice the clara crotch_2.png file, is that implemented yet?

As for the rest of the game itself, I really hope Cherry plays a minor role. Seeing a child/minor in an adult game always makes things uncomfortable imo. On the flip side, the game needs some adult action. I'd even take Steel having a go at one of the girls. Soldier boy has already proven to be a voyeur, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey everyone,

Any good adult content in this yet? Really not into monster stuff, but these MILFs deserve some shota action

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I still don't paly version 0.4 but 0.3 would be better if she could get completely naked, more types of "distractions" events when that soldier battle with that pretty woman. And to me infinity battle stripping with zombies could be great not once we kill one zombie they never appear..

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Game really needs to get some nudity and actual sex scenes in the next update, waiting months for another grope scene is kind of getting old.

Reactions: spblu

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
Enjoyed the game, some fun/good art, nice clothing deterioration system and not too grindy. The new damage values really help in that regard. Still some room for improvement, so my feedback would be:

- the knife attack should be the basic 'attack' option during combat. This speeds up the game a lot; sometimes you just want to get through some zombies and mash 'enter'! Also makes little sense to go to the 'technique' tab for an attack that doesnt use mp

- repeating dialogue gets annoying. In particular, the text when ogling Clara. Thats great the first time, but gets tedious really fast

- gun upgrades feel less exciting because they use a lot of ammo. If often ignore them and just stick to the knife, pistol and grenades. Would be nice if upgrades where more needed/fun. Maybe make the gun/knife worse, but make better guns use the same amount of ammo?

- with a clothing deterioration system, 'armor' upgrades as in skimpy clothing upgrades, seem mandatory! ;)

A bug report: I had Jill's clothes at dmg stage 3, but when getting grabbed by monsters it still showed the standard outfit / stage 1. Also coulndt help but notice the clara crotch_2.png file, is that implemented yet?

As for the rest of the game itself, I really hope Cherry plays a minor role. Seeing a child/minor in an adult game always makes things uncomfortable imo. On the flip side, the game needs some adult action. I'd even take Steel having a go at one of the girls. Soldier boy has already proven to be a voyeur, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
Thank you, I will take into account everything you've said. I am considering giving some kind of bonus for getting clothes removed, probably an evasion boost or something. I think one of Jill's CG isn't fully implemented yet. I believe that file is implemented yes ( you gotta go a certain place). Cheri does play a bit of a bigger role. As for adult action just wait a bit longer haha.

Hey everyone,

Any good adult content in this yet? Really not into monster stuff, but these MILFs deserve some shota action
unfortunatley I have no plans for Shota on MILF action specifically. Maybe next time.

I still don't paly version 0.4 but 0.3 would be better if she could get completely naked, more types of "distractions" events when that soldier battle with that pretty woman. And to me infinity battle stripping with zombies could be great not once we kill one zombie they never appear..
It may be difficult to implement the infinite grabbing, but I do plan on giving an item for new game+ that lets you set your own clothing damage.

Game really needs to get some nudity and actual sex scenes in the next update, waiting months for another grope scene is kind of getting old.
Almost there!

Hopefully this can help with bugfixing (if the entire thing isn't fucked that is)
Thank you! I will look in to this and try to provide a fix asap.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022

here is a link to a modified savefile kindly provided by Red_Line. For those of you unable to make a vaccine use this. Pick save number 15 and simply leave the room to continue the game.

Reactions: Red_Line

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i found a bug are something hard to say look at claires neckles and after the screen goes black. why is that also the clothing does not get anymore damaged then i have seen strange for a h game if it is one hard to say.

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
well i found a bug are something hard to say look at claires neckles and after the screen goes black. why is that also the clothing does not get anymore damaged then i have seen strange for a h game if it is one hard to say.
the game is WIP, so probably in the future, we will have more clothing damage, and for that bug, dont move your character and press enter again and select another coach option like "observe", that should fix it temporarly

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry to alway's chime in but when you give cheri her locket the screen goes black again but this time what ever you choice the screen stay's black

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
what the hell is the point of getting the emergency doors in the west wing openened? there's nothing to interact with in there except for a zombie :cautious:

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
sorry to alway's chime in but when you give cheri her locket the screen goes black again but this time what ever you choice the screen stay's black
Don't worry, its the same bug, you need to know that basically the game has his brightness set to 0%, you need to go to claire's couch in complete darkness, select it and do the same as before, it'll fix it

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes