RPGM Erohazard [v0.8] [w0wthatscool]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
Do you remember which enemy got it down to 0 HP. It was supposed to trigger a game over state.
I think it was a regular zombie (not the dog), but from what I understood the game said in the tutorial that its game over when the players hp gets to 0 and not when claires hp gets to 0. when her hp gets to 0 your supposed to treat her in the library.

Reactions: w0wthatscool

Mook3

Feb 8, 2018
I still don't know where the Chief's office is, or where the entrance to the sewers is, I found a vent in the maintenance room, but the player says he can't send Clara in without knowing where it goes. I assume I have to find the Chief's office first? where is that?

A map would be handy.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
After making the vaccine the second door to leave the room vanishes and when i try to leave the room it teleports me back in. is that because its the end of the current content??

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
I still don't know where the Chief's office is, or where the entrance to the sewers is, I found a vent in the maintenance room, but the player says he can't send Clara in without knowing where it goes. I assume I have to find the Chief's office first? where is that?

A map would be handy.
A map is a good idea yeah, I didn't add it in yet because I was still messing around with the levels but I think I'll add it in the next version. Both the entrance to the sewers and office is underneath the statue, to get underneath you need to collect all 3 emblems.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
After making the vaccine the second door to leave the room vanishes and when i try to leave the room it teleports me back in. is that because its the end of the current content??
Yeah, that's basically the end. You can reload a save and check out the recollection room if you haven't!

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
Hi!

I'm probably at the beginning of the game and i'm enjoying. I just have a Quick question: what happens, for now, if Claire keeps losing her clothes? Only the changes in cutscenes?

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
What do I do with the bio compound?
There is a machine in the vaccine room on the top right side. Its actually kind of big and it has 3 sections that you can interact with. 1 for vaccine container, one for biocompound and one for antigen. Just move up and down the machine and interact until you get it.

Can i get all codes?
most of the codes are in the walkthrough readme file

Hi!

I'm probably at the beginning of the game and i'm enjoying. I just have a Quick question: what happens, for now, if Claire keeps losing her clothes? Only the changes in cutscenes?
Yeah that's the only thing in for now. I may add additional interactions depending on the clothes status later.

Reactions: srpiloto

Crendoff

Apr 15, 2018
Would it be possible to have more info on which pwoer has been directed too so that we don't have to go back and forward between places?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes