RPGM Erohazard [v0.8] [w0wthatscool]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
Public Post on revised art. I'll be going through most of the art and fixing things.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
how do you make the vaccine? I put all the item in the machine but nothing giving me the option to make it, or any save with e vaccine made.

Last edited:

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
I ask as an amateur: If you compare this game with Karrin's game, so what do you say about Erohazard?

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
its got 2/3 of the books collected (last book is the guy infront of chacter)
Hmm... there should be a book dropped by the dog that attacks you when you enter the office. Then another book from a dog infront of Annetta's office and the last one is in the sewers, there is a lone hunter in one of the map that drops it. After getting them you should just drop them into the shelves and the secret door is open. If the door doesnt open try leaving and entering. If not then its a glitch that I need to fix.
how do you make the vaccine? I put all the item in the machine but nothing giving me the option to make it, or any save with e vaccine made.
After putting the three things in the machine, go down towards the big round machine and interact there and you will get the vaccine.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
I ask as an amateur: If you compare this game with Karrin's game, so what do you say about Erohazard?
I'm an amateur dev too. I have no coding experience so I can't really do anything above what plugins let me do and my art sucks compared to Sachinama. So in terms of overall quality Karryn's Prison is much better. As for the gameplay itself I'd say that KP is much more engaging and interesting too. If you like games were you play as a heroine and themes like corruption then play Karryn's Prison. You wont' really find that here. This game is just meant to be a erotic take on resident evil 2.

Reactions: Trapperxxk

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Not sure why, but I think my save is bugged. I put in the biosample, container, and research sample, yet it still won't let me make the vaccine. Anyone else have this issue and figured out how to fix it?

Reactions: w0wthatscool
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes