RPGM Erohazard [v0.8] [w0wthatscool]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BigWeinerSteve

Jan 4, 2018
No worries! Enemies will never have any sex with the heroines. They are reserved exclusively for you and you can seal the deal with one of them once you beat the story. Every character has their own ending romance scenario which is pretty in depth, check them all out! As for corruption mechanics, I tried my best to make it so that you can choose the pervy option or normal option in any given scenario, also girls react to things differently depending on their clothing damage level and affection. For example, try getting Clara's affection up beyond 5 and groping during a computer scene! Thank you for the support!
First off, great game so far. Honestly, glad to see Devs out there that can still put so much passion and consistency into their games! I am sad to hear that there will not be enemies having sex with the girls, feels like a big missed opportunity from where I sit. With you being halfway to that point right now with the grapples and whatnot. Hope the game turns out to be what you want it to be. Good Luck!

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
Game crashed many times, cant play the game over 10 mins, hope the designer can fix the problem
I believe the issue is due to large image file-sizes and the resolution so the engine cannot handle it. I am working on making a more stable version.

First off, great game so far. Honestly, glad to see Devs out there that can still put so much passion and consistency into their games! I am sad to hear that there will not be enemies having sex with the girls, feels like a big missed opportunity from where I sit. With you being halfway to that point right now with the grapples and whatnot. Hope the game turns out to be what you want it to be. Good Luck!
Thank you for your kind words!

Reactions: Tortellini

nathaniel wright

Aug 30, 2017
ok im stuck on trying to find book A in the sewers. I swear ive been everywhere and i the only hunter i ran into so far had me fight two of them but other then that i dont see a book

nathaniel wright

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you! I will look into this

Yes that's not supposed to happen. Please reload a save and just go through the door on the top. I'll look into this.
Yeah finally got it but now the issue is my dumbass saveds the game for kat and i can get her into the vent to get into her dad's office

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Erohazard-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a reason on why the save for the new game+ doesn't work? Like does someone has the actual save?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Erohazard v0.8 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.1 GB/186 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
you know i think you really got something here. combat was fun. story was interesting. and the rpg feel made it fresh. if you fleshed it out (maybe expand the rpg, longer story, more maps, more characters in a party) add more girl you can recruit (like not only the heroes but also the villains like Lady Dimitrescu and Alex Wesker, with each characters own abilities and weapons.) and add more sex scenes (like a lot more and animated. maybe a harem ending(but that just my preference)) and you would have a really good game here.

Reactions: EDGamer96
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes