4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
OH THANK GOD, I hate to go to the dungeon to fighting monster because of all the lags. Truly painful everytime I tried to move around floor, I hope the next update will end all of the suffering

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
0.11-Alpha Public.png

Erolon Dungeon Bound version 0.11-Alpha has now been publicly released!

In this update we have added a brand new Mage scene, and we may have resolved a lingering dungeon performance issue that has affected certain players!

We finally managed to replicate the slowdown issue during dungeon gameplay, and as a result we have added a new "Visual" option in the configuration menu.

You can access the configuration menu from the title screen, or from the main menu in game.

Screenshot001.png Screenshot003.png

Once you are in the configuration menu, find the "Visual" option. From here, you can select how the game should render. If you have been having performance issues, try selecting "canvas" as your rendering option! (Note that you will need to exit the game and launch it again for the changes to apply)
Screenshot002.png
We made a video post highlighting this important change if you'd like to learn more about the performance issue!

We really want to here everyone's feedback on F95 to see if this new visual option helps with their performance. So far feedback has been positive during the development build phase!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.11-Alpha (2/20/2020)

New Content
  • Added a new Mage scene! Requires relationship level 8.
Tweaks
  • You can now change the renderer in the options menu. If you have problems with the performance in the game, please try changing the renderer to see if this helps! Let us know if it works!
  • Name input character limit extended to 12.
Bug Fixes
  • Chest loot level now correctly depends on the dungeon and the level of the team.
  • Metal veins are now available in the mountain and desert dungeons.
  • Fixed typos in desert temple dungeon intro, cleric scene, alchemist scene.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 572899

Erolon Dungeon Bound version 0.11-Alpha has now been publicly released!

In this update we have added a brand new Mage scene, and we may have resolved a lingering dungeon performance issue that has affected certain players!

We finally managed to replicate the slowdown issue during dungeon gameplay, and as a result we have added a new "Visual" option in the configuration menu.

You can access the configuration menu from the title screen, or from the main menu in game.

View attachment 572900 View attachment 572901

Once you are in the configuration menu, find the "Visual" option. From here, you can select how the game should render. If you have been having performance issues, try selecting "canvas" as your rendering option! (Note that you will need to exit the game and launch it again for the changes to apply)
View attachment 572902
We made a video post highlighting this important change if you'd like to learn more about the performance issue!

We really want to here everyone's feedback on F95 to see if this new visual option helps with their performance. So far feedback has been positive during the development build phase!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.11-Alpha (2/20/2020)

New Content
  • Added a new Mage scene! Requires relationship level 8.
Tweaks
  • You can now change the renderer in the options menu. If you have problems with the performance in the game, please try changing the renderer to see if this helps! Let us know if it works!
  • Name input character limit extended to 12.
Bug Fixes
  • Chest loot level now correctly depends on the dungeon and the level of the team.
  • Metal veins are now available in the mountain and desert dungeons.
  • Fixed typos in desert temple dungeon intro, cleric scene, alchemist scene.
Finally, the updates I have been longed for are here. You are the best

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Why does their blog page looks like it's been taken out of monkey's arse

It used to be normal

jay-sin

Nov 8, 2017
you could add a "what's your relationship with her?" prompt at the start, make the default childhood friend

Oct 2, 2018
How does one save progress... The usual buttons i'm used to for rpgm do not seem to bring me into any menu that I can save from...

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
How does one save progress... The usual buttons i'm used to for rpgm do not seem to bring me into any menu that I can save from...
When you are on the main menu, you will see a save/load button.

mainmenu.png

Then you will see the save/load screen where you can select a file slot and either save or load.

savemenu.png

Reactions: LewdMiester001
Oct 2, 2018
When you are on the main menu, you will see a save/load button.

View attachment 576958

Then you will see the save/load screen where you can select a file slot and either save or load.

View attachment 576959
Thanks, just had to get through all that amazing intro and a bit of the first floors of the temple for it to appear. Look forwards to playing more of this game in future updates! Its amazing. Also look forwards to potential Pregnancy scenes in the far future hopefully. :D. Also wondering if there will be a harem option or just going to have to pursue one relationship per playthrough. I'm good either way! Keep up the good work. Love the story and the characters so far. Being able to name them yourself helps a lot.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks, just had to get through all that amazing intro and a bit of the first floors of the temple for it to appear. Look forwards to playing more of this game in future updates! Its amazing. Also look forwards to potential Pregnancy scenes in the far future hopefully. :D. Also wondering if there will be a harem option or just going to have to pursue one relationship per playthrough. I'm good either way! Keep up the good work. Love the story and the characters so far. Being able to name them yourself helps a lot.
Glad you've been enjoying the game!

You can definitely be in more than one relationship. ;)

Reactions: LewdMiester001
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes