4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
So, no girls will get jealous or fight over me? Hope that's the case cause hard to choose just one. They all have their own unique personalities..
That's the idea is you get all different personalities and characters to enjoy!

A design choice we made early on was we didn't want to have situations where one character would become jealous or cause a relationship "game over" so to speak. That wouldn't make the game very enjoyable in our opinion, so we instead made it so the characters would be fine with multiple relationships.

Oct 2, 2018

A design choice we made early on was we didn't want to have situations where one character would become jealous or cause a relationship "game over" so to speak. That wouldn't make the game very enjoyable in our opinion, so we instead made it so the characters would be fine with multiple relationships.
Best choice in my opinion. I fall in love with a women's personality than just there looks in games like these and being pinned to just one can be quite hard to do via a whole playthrough. Can not wait for more lovely women with good/bad personalities to be added hopefully down the road as the game updates.

Reactions: HydroHexxx

Darthreign

Mar 22, 2018

that's the link I used...
If the file is clean it's ok, but malwarebyte warned me

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
From what I have read, there are no animations. Are there any plans to have them considering IA had them?

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
I see that Workupload has fixed their folder view; long filenames are no longer truncated. Increased usability, yay!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I see that Workupload has fixed their folder view; long filenames are no longer truncated. Increased usability, yay!
We noticed that as well! which Finally players can see if they are downloading the Windows version, Mac Version, etc.

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
does anyone have a spare save? i transferred my save file to the new patch but it can't be recognized. thanks

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
does anyone have a spare save? i transferred my save file to the new patch but it can't be recognized. thanks
Hmm, all saves are compatible with future versions. Did you make sure to copy over every file that was in your save folder?

Blog252

Mar 26, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't find it. How do I unlock the gallery? It's greyed out for me.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes