4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Technically, the mage is your sister.
Just you know she's not because reasons....
Originally the Mage was supposed to be related to the Hero, but thanks to a certain crowdfunding platform, we couldn't do it.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Originally the Mage was supposed to be related to the Hero, but thanks to a certain crowdfunding platform, we couldn't do it.
Just out of curiosity; any way to add that in with an external patch or something? I'm sorry if it's dumb question for RPGM, but I've no idea about coding and such.

Aug 16, 2016
If you give up now, the terrorists win.

Could you add a way to chose your relation to her, like how names are chosen in RPGM and have the default as "friend", then its not on you if we put in "sister".

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Any plans for linux?
RPG Maker doesn't have support for Linux as far as we know. However, Linux should have no problem playing the HTML5 version of the game which is available for download. Newgrounds also has the latest public version as well.

Reactions: drone4of2

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I really like this game. But i have a small problem 1587778914177.png Regarding screen. Is there a way to fix it?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Anybody feel like posting a full save?
my computer is trash and won't let me play the dungeons without freezing
Have you tried going into the config menu and going to the "Visual" setting and changing it to "canvas"? That may help improve performance in dungeons.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Thanks for the report. Do you have other graphical issues besides the arrow being in the wrong spot?
Yes, overall whole screen seem to be in disorder. E.g while i was in dungeon i can't seem to see full screen either, am able to navigate trough, even met some elf in there. But it was all just blind pressing left , right and enter to interact with objects. After that i realized that i can't play any further with that bug. 1587999300364.png
This is i think another example of that too. Those empty bars, one of them is guard, and the others i can't really remember :d

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, overall whole screen seem to be in disorder. E.g while i was in dungeon i can't seem to see full screen either, am able to navigate trough, even met some elf in there. But it was all just blind pressing left , right and enter to interact with objects. After that i realized that i can't play any further with that bug. View attachment 634957
This is i think another example of that too. Those empty bars, one of them is guard, and the others i can't really remember :d
That problem usually stems from the computer resolution being an odd size (Like 1366 x 768). I encountered this problem when testing on an older laptop, and had to either put it in compatibility mode, or play it on HTML5.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
That problem usually stems from the computer resolution being an odd size (Like 1366 x 768). I encountered this problem when testing on an older laptop, and had to either put it in compatibility mode, or play it on HTML5.
Compatibility mode works. Thanks allot!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes