4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yes and yes! There is a Milf Cleric with big tits, and a Wolf Anthro Paladin with big tits as well.
So about how old is Lir-I mean LEru? Cuz she does give off some milfy vibes, though...maybe that just comes with the territory of being fairly mature in demeanor .

She could be a middle schooler for all I know. Well, every character is “above 18” but hey, I don’t know if dog years apply here, or what the age of consent is for wolf people!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
do I always lose save it with every update, where is the location?
You can carry over saves, but you have to find the "save" folder which is located in the "www" folder. After you find the save folder, just copy all the files over to the new build and your old saves should load up fine!

Reactions: fregonard

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
So about how old is Lir-I mean LEru? Cuz she does give off some milfy vibes, though...maybe that just comes with the territory of being fairly mature in demeanor .

She could be a middle schooler for all I know. Well, every character is “above 18” but hey, I don’t know if dog years apply here, or what the age of consent is for wolf people!
Hmm that's an interesting question regarding Leru's age! I'd say Leru is in her mid 20's in human years or thereabouts.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Now the only remaining question using anime standards where “mid twenties” means they’re basically an over the hill geezer?

But yeah, that’s what I figured. Seems about right. Either way, she kinda feels like a mom to the team, even if she isn’t really. Just saying, for those looking for that appeal, though cleric has got you covered.

Actually maybe she snore like a (very) big sister? Wouldn’t be the first time....

Mar 14, 2020
I am trying to play it on android...it's lagging like mad...specially when entering the dungeon... I really like it...but I can't play it on android it lags like crazy.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017

Shade660

May 24, 2020
You downloaded the android version correct? Did it install properly on the device?
I am having the same problem , I'm using realme6 and yes it did install correctly did it multiple times already(I'm sure it's the Android ver)[fatal error message on startup]

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2020
It doesn't work on my Android device(realme 5i)...but work on my old devices but lags so I wanted to play it on this device.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
I don't notice a perf. Change on android when changing to canvas, it's white, but webgl still has (current) on it, restarted game and all.
Also don't think i can scroll on anything (store, save menu,etc. On android?)

Mar 14, 2020
I don't notice a perf. Change on android when changing to canvas, it's white, but webgl still has (current) on it, restarted game and all.
Also don't think i can scroll on anything (store, save menu,etc. On android?)
Download the windows version and play it on Android using joiplay... it's really convenient I mean if you wanna play rpgm and ren'py games on Android which is not available for android.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes