4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
As I recall, the devs said it's perfectly fine to be in multiple relationships without fear of locking out other characters.
I'll see if I can find that answer either on here or on their Patreon...

Edit: A quick search turned up the following.
LewdMiester001 once asked "Wondering if there will be a harem option or just going to have to pursue one relationship per playthrough."
You can definitely be in more than one relationship.
Same here, i've lewded them all.
You should be good. It's "designed" to allow that without issue if you wanted to pursue relations with everyone.

Hope that helps! Cheers and enjoy!

Last edited:

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
As I recall, the devs said it's perfectly fine to be in multiple relationships without fear of locking out other characters.
I'll see if I can find that answer either on here or on their Patreon...

Edit: A quick search turned up the following.
LewdMiester001 once asked "Wondering if there will be a harem option or just going to have to pursue one relationship per playthrough."

You should be good. It's "designed" to allow that without issue if you wanted to pursue relations with everyone.

Hope that helps! Cheers and enjoy!
Yes, you are correct! A player can enjoy a harem ;)

• Love
Reactions: drone4of2 and Back

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Yo can someone give me tips on how to defeat Banshee the forest boss? Im so fucking bad lmao
I got through it by getting to level 12ish, getting the tier 2 holy sword for 'hero' and just tier 2 equipment al around. As for strategy, I just used 'hero' and Leru to focus on the boss and used Elia to take care of the minions with her AoE spells.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I got through it by getting to level 12ish, getting the tier 2 holy sword for 'hero' and just tier 2 equipment al around. As for strategy, I just used 'hero' and Leru to focus on the boss and used Elia to take care of the minions with her AoE spells.
Awesome, will try this out, thanks!

Reactions: zeraligator

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Checked this out. Really dig the Mage scenes quite a great deal. The other characters sadly, not so much. I think it's the cleric? The fey looking one, she wasn't too bad either. Not knocking the other designs...I can clearly see that demo, but I don't fall into it. And sadly half of the Mage scenes were adjusting her to fit that demo.
Shame, I really do like her a lot, her and another cute petite girl perhaps with dark hair to compliment and I'd probably be supporting this game. As is I'll keep an eye out from time to time, see if there's any more bones thrown in the human camp. Perhaps threesome scenes with the Mage and someone else. This is just a case of my kink not being the primary kink the game is aiming at.

Great art and writing for what is there, though!

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Checked this out. Really dig the Mage scenes quite a great deal. The other characters sadly, not so much. I think it's the cleric? The fey looking one, she wasn't too bad either. Not knocking the other designs...I can clearly see that demo, but I don't fall into it. And sadly half of the Mage scenes were adjusting her to fit that demo.
Shame, I really do like her a lot, her and another cute petite girl perhaps with dark hair to compliment and I'd probably be supporting this game. As is I'll keep an eye out from time to time, see if there's any more bones thrown in the human camp. Perhaps threesome scenes with the Mage and someone else. This is just a case of my kink not being the primary kink the game is aiming at.

Great art and writing for what is there, though!
Demo as in demograhps?
Also, sorry to hear this game is going in a direction your not a fan of, but I agree with you on the threesome thing.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Just came back after a while to look how it went and I just read the change that we can now use 12 signs for characternames. THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!
You are

• Haha
Reactions: Back and HydroHexxx

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Konstantinus - That was great! I've never seen that first one before (at least I don't think so). Hilarious! Thanks for sharing that. Gonna share that with some friends. ;]

Reactions: Konstantinus

XenoXenoXeno

Jun 1, 2020
I think my game is bugged. The image and the mouse cursor aren't aligned. I have to click much lower to select options and in exploration mode the character and map is also misaligned and i don't see what I'm actually doing

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I think my game is bugged. The image and the mouse cursor aren't aligned. I have to click much lower to select options and in exploration mode the character and map is also misaligned and i don't see what I'm actually doing
Are you playing it on windows? Try putting it in compatibility mode and see if that fixes the issue.

Reactions: Back
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes