4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Oof! Totally not playable on low end android devices, would probably take some flagship model with a Helios P70 cpu an arm Mali g72 cpu and 4gb of ram just for normal performance.
im gonna pretend i know all about android hardware and just say it preformed decent enough on my note 5

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
It's a new decade, and a new Erolon build is upon us! Version 0.1 is now available for everyone!

We decided to make it public due to the longer waiting period from the last version.

The reason for these larger gaps between builds is due to the slower progression of artwork from Avante. Avante has been having to juggle commissions, personal projects, and Erolon work all at the same time!

We are hoping Avante will be able to get some more great artwork completed this month for Erolon, and we will be sure to share what is being worked on!

Our goal is to get back to our monthly releases since we like to bring you exciting updates to look forward to every month!

Anyway, this build introduces the brand new Desert Dungeon, and the Alchemist Najet is now a playable party member! Will you be able to brave this mysterious and ancient tomb?

There is also a brand new Cleric Scene! Make sure to check out the revisit for the scene as well!
We hope you enjoy!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.1-Alpha (1/8/2020)

New Content
  • Added new Cleric scene!
  • Added Desert Dungeon!
  • Increased level cap to 30.
Tweaks
  • It should no longer be possible to retroactively reject the Dark Elf Healer Cyleen's offer, and break off the romance by replaying her first scene.
  • Party members not in the battle party also gain exp.
  • The Alchemist can now be added to the battle party and use skills!
  • You'll now gain the Alchemist's base weapon which will automatically be equipped if she didn't have a weapon equipped before.
  • You can now buy alchemist weapons and find them in chests if Alchemist is in the party.
  • You can now craft basic potions! Just visit the main menu and the crafting screen to make them! More advance potions to craft will be available in a future build (will require that you have Alchemist.)
Bug Fixes
  • It's no longer possible to infinitely scroll through blank characters in the talk menu.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I can say i didn't notice anything out of the ordinary this time.

The boss fight was also probably more trivial than intended though as i found the Golem really only had HP and debuffs which were easy enough to manage.

HiFr0st

Jul 28, 2017
Idk what happened to the art style, but whoever is drawing now isnt the same guy who made the first scenes, and to me thats a huge deal, i really dislike the newer art vs the first releases

Oh well

Reactions: EPCOT

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not sure if it's just me but I can't seem to equip the alchemist with a new weapon.
can confirm this and i know what the issue is.
The items are being registered as weapons for the Cleric instead of Alchemist. You can actually visibily see this when you attempt to purchase them from the shop they list they show the Cleric being in possession of the items.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
can confirm this and i know what the issue is.
The items are being registered as weapons for the Cleric instead of Alchemist. You can actually visibily see this when you attempt to purchase them from the shop they list they show the Cleric being in possession of the items.
We got the bug report on it and it will be fixed in the next update. Thanks!

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Loving this so far. I know I am being as crude as hell, but I can't wait until I can get under the wolf girl's loincloth and armor! Easily my favorite character so far, but that's only because the straight laced ones like her tend to be the most interesting when they fall to lust.
i must say i really like the artist work for a long time the game sounds promising i can't wait for another chapter to be finish!
Same. I especially like how the therian girl (the wolf paladin) isn't some tiny thing, but about what you'd expect from an actual humanoid wolf, complete with pads on her hands. That last detail is a rarity when dealing with furry artists. While I like kemonomimi girls and the sort of animal girls, seeing straight up therians like Leru is getting rare nowadays. (damn, I feel old using that last word)

Reactions: HydroHexxx

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Loving this so far. I know I am being as crude as hell, but I can't wait until I can get under the wolf girl's loincloth and armor! Easily my favorite character so far, but that's only because the straight laced ones like her tend to be the most interesting when they fall to lust.

Same. I especially like how the therian girl (the wolf paladin) isn't some tiny thing, but about what you'd expect from an actual humanoid wolf, complete with pads on her hands. That last detail is a rarity when dealing with furry artists. While I like kemonomimi girls and the sort of animal girls, seeing straight up therians like Leru is getting rare nowadays. (damn, I feel old using that last word)
Glad you're really enjoying Erolon so far!

We're big fans of anthro characters, so we really wanted to make the wolf paladin a true wolf anthro. Same with the snake alchemist ;)

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
You know, I was thinking this was going to follow the whole standard VN setup, but the fact that the events are randomized is nice. It has the drawback of allowing us to unlock more CGs quickly, or maybe it is only randomized because of me having everyone, except the healer girl, up to relationship 3 after the first dungeon. I don't know, I have barely started to play this since I only got a couple hours of alone time to play erotic games. (and I'm not just playing the game, if you catch my drift)

I normally avoid VNs because, lately, everyone is popping them out because it is so easy to make them. It would be okay if the 30-40 of the ones currently being made were all original and not minor reskins of other games, or just so bad that you want to find the creator and run them through a wood chipper. And don't get me started on the ones that start up and almost immediately drop into dev limbo while the patreon pages stay up!

I am rather confused about one point: the hero and Elia's relationship. It keeps bouncing from coworkers to childhood friends who cohabitate. I'd say 'like a couple,' but that last one is not too different from a couple. I already know that Elia wants to be romantically involved with the hero, it is just that their relationship would be listed as 'extremely f*cking complicated' on any modern social platform and, with so little backstory revealed, it just keeps bothering me. You might want to flesh the intro out a bit to include a touch of history on the hero and his situation, such as his or Elia's original farm closing down and them joining hands, what happened to their families, etc. Heck, even having him tell Leru about it in a conversation would be good as well.

Last edited:

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Glad you're really enjoying Erolon so far!

We're big fans of anthro characters, so we really wanted to make the wolf paladin a true wolf anthro. Same with the snake alchemist ;)
Haven't been able to play since the introduction of the healer elf, is the snake alchemist full athro like the Sethrak from WoW (i.e. with legs and tail) or like the Naga (no legs, only tail)?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Haven't been able to play since the introduction of the healer elf, is the snake alchemist full athro like the Sethrak from WoW (i.e. with legs and tail) or like the Naga (no legs, only tail)?
All tail from the waist down.

Reactions: Gmeng
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes