4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
How is the sexual content before I download? Is there alot? Not digging the small dick from the pictures I can see but from reading around it seems lacking? It seems to be more about dungeons? Am I wrong?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
How is the sexual content before I download? Is there alot? Not digging the small dick from the pictures I can see but from reading around it seems lacking? It seems to be more about dungeons? Am I wrong?
There's quite a bit of sexual content in the game thus far!

There are several scenes among 4 different party members in the game and several scenes for 2 NPC characters as well.

Reactions: Gaias

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Erolon: Dungeon Bound [v0.14 Alpha] Sex Curse Studio

Original Size Win: 642 MB

Compressed Size Win: 206 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
How has this been around for years and I've never seen it? This game deserves more attention.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
if I answer the right dialogues we get points for the character, if I answer wrong I miss the scenes h?

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
I saw this being asked a few times, but cant find any answers. Is a patch possible in order to restore/replace the charter relations ?

OzBa

May 9, 2017
There's been calls for an incest patch ever since the first release, but nothing's ever come of it.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
if I answer the right dialogues we get points for the character, if I answer wrong I miss the scenes h?
There isn't any "wrong" answer per se, you just may not get an extra relationship point with a character. H scenes are always possible, unless you choose to be platonic with a character. If you do choose to be platonic, the game will warn you that you won't be able to have any H scenes with them in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
There's been calls for an incest patch ever since the first release, but nothing's ever come of it.
The problem was that we initially did write the first few scenes of Erolon with the Mage character as the sister, but then we were worried Patreon would "discover" us if we made a patch. (We ran into this problem with Insexual Awakening, where Patreon put us under review despite us having a patch for it)

Also at the time this happened Subscribestar.adult did not exist, and Subscribestar wasn't yet seen as a viable alternative because it was under threat from Paypal removing itself and they were having problems getting payouts processed to creators. Now of course they are a great platform, and Insexual Awakening 2 is being supported on it.

So ultimately we had to make the difficult decision to continue writing the game with the Mage being a childhood friend instead of the sister, which ended up changing the way their storyline played out.

We really did want to write her as the sister to the protagonist, but we just couldn't risk Patreon going after us again.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
The problem was that we initially did write the first few scenes of Erolon with the Mage character as the sister, but then we were worried Patreon would "discover" us if we made a patch. (We ran into this problem with Insexual Awakening, where Patreon put us under review despite us having a patch for it)

Also at the time this happened Subscribestar.adult did not exist, and Subscribestar wasn't yet seen as a viable alternative because it was under threat from Paypal removing itself and they were having problems getting payouts processed to creators. Now of course they are a great platform, and Insexual Awakening 2 is being supported on it.

So ultimately we had to make the difficult decision to continue writing the game with the Mage being a childhood friend instead of the sister, which ended up changing the way their storyline played out.

We really did want to write her as the sister to the protagonist, but we just couldn't risk Patreon going after us again.
I understand, hell, I was around when it happened! I really think you'd get away with an external "fanmade" patch by this point though. There are so many other devs/games that do since the Patreon incestpocalypse, and it's still really obvious who the mage was originally supposed to be.

Reactions: drone4of2
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes