• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The whole fiasco about other companies pressuring Patreon to apply restrictions for creative works in the adult genre was a mess. It was haphazard and not standardized. I think we can all agree on that. In order to comply, it led to a sharp rise of "unofficial, but official" patches (and other workarounds) to restore games to be closer to what the devs had envisioned. I understand the reasoning behind why that was done, but didn't particularly care seeing multiple versions of a game as they had a tendency to generate other issues.
So ultimately we had to make the difficult decision to continue writing the game with the Mage being a childhood friend instead of the sister, which ended up changing the way their storyline played out.
Then there are players where incest generally wouldn't appeal to them in games in the first place. It's possible many players would have skipped over this game had it been tagged or pitched that way. Not kink shaming, just noting that it's a preference for that respective user. Thus, I approve of the move by the dev team for this game to take the quoted action -- to keep their project alive without the need of the aforementioned unofficial, official patches. I also hope they go back and rework the earlier parts regarding the Mage (to further distance the original implied relationship) while steadily pushing forward. ^^

Ah anyway, I haven't played this one in a long time. (I'm mostly here for the Paladin Leru.) ;P Leru so gawddamn adorable, lol! However, I understand that the focus are on some other characters for now to also let them have their time in the sun as well. Can't fault that as other players are looking forward to their own favorites! ;] As always, y'all be safe and have fun!

PunSon1

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone have a save for the previous version? I cleaned out my F95zone games recently for hard drive space.

Reactions: Hargas
D

Deleted member 2585477

Having player the former game, I am very interested in this one:
That said, when I play it a get a gigaton of bugs, to the point of it becoming unplayable.

Captura de tela 2020-11-30 183754.png Captura de tela 2020-11-30 183852.png Captura de tela 2020-11-30 184349.png Captura de tela 2020-11-30 185453.png Captura de tela 2020-11-30 190614.png Captura de tela 2020-11-30 185818.png

The arrows not matching the text. The battle menu I believe is wrong. The dungeon lags a lot and the char walks in the void and in invisiblle wall.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Having player the former game, I am very interested in this one:
That said, when I play it a get a gigaton of bugs, to the point of it becoming unplayable.

View attachment 923250 View attachment 923252 View attachment 923253 View attachment 923255 View attachment 923256 View attachment 923257

The arrows not matching the text. The battle menu I believe is wrong. The dungeon lags a lot and the char walks in the void and in invisiblle wall.
That is super weird! The lagging issue has been reworked since it was affecting some players, but the other stuff... well, I've never seen that before. It's like the assets or layers aren't loading or aligning themselves correctly. Are you trying to play this on a phone, maybe?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
You're not playing the game from within the compressed archive, are you? If not, then what about your game's pathway? Sometimes RPGM doesn't like long pathways (or pathways with special characters) (i.e., deep nestling) or places outside of the C and D drives. It's something to consider.
Edit: Also, did you get all the RTPs you need?

D

Deleted member 2585477

You're not playing the game from within the compressed archive, are you? If not, then what about your game's pathway? Sometimes RPGM doesn't like long pathways (or pathways with special characters) (i.e., deep nestling) or places outside of the C and D drives. It's something to consider.
I am going to check on those. Later, I will say how it went.

Still, pardon my ignorance, but I have to ask,. What are RTPs?

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
Two questions: (1) When I get new skills, I dont seem to be able to access them. During battle, I can only access 4 skills, the new skills aren't displayed, and haven't figured out how to get them to display. Ideas?
(2) I seem to have closed off the Mage route. Not sure how. I'm at level 12 with her, but all I've been able to get is the blowjob. I must have done something to piss her off. Any way to reset that without starting over? Or am I missing doing something that needs to be done?

D

Deleted member 2585477

Managed it, thanks for your help.

Reactions: Back

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Two questions: (1) When I get new skills, I dont seem to be able to access them. During battle, I can only access 4 skills, the new skills aren't displayed, and haven't figured out how to get them to display. Ideas?
(2) I seem to have closed off the Mage route. Not sure how. I'm at level 12 with her, but all I've been able to get is the blowjob. I must have done something to piss her off. Any way to reset that without starting over? Or am I missing doing something that needs to be done?
Have you reached the Mountain dungeon yet? If you got the blowjob scene with her, then you should be able to unlock the rest of her scenes. You do need to reach the mountain dungeon and see the Cleric though to progress further.

Aug 6, 2020
Am I tripping or is VN tagged along with RPGM, Is this a mistake by the uploader or is this an actual V.N with no choices whatsoever and the dev decided to make it on RPGM. Someone give me a short explanation Please!!!
P.s: The art looks really great so maybe i will peAk.

Nov 13, 2017
Am I tripping or is VN tagged along with RPGM, Is this a mistake by the uploader or is this an actual V.N with no choices whatsoever and the dev decided to make it on RPGM. Someone give me a short explanation Please!!!
P.s: The art looks really great so maybe i will peAk.
It's an actual game, sort of a dungeon crawler type of game, with Visual Novel elements for the various relationships you can engage in.

Reactions: Dosa with spice
Aug 6, 2020
It's an actual game, sort of a dungeon crawler type of game, with Visual Novel elements for the various relationships you can engage in.
Man the dungeon crawler kind of thing is bad they only implement it in cash grab gachas as far as i played. The dev should have taken a better route unless they were lacking programmers, if so it sucks and they need to continue this.
Edit: Its just my silly opinion and the dev can do whatever they want ( no ill will).

Nov 13, 2017
Man the dungeon crawler kind of thing is bad they only implement it in cash grab gachas as far as i played. The dev should have taken a better route unless they were lacking programmers, if so it sucks and they need to continue this.
Edit: Its just my silly opinion and the dev can do whatever they want ( no ill will).
I'm not sure I follow you here, do you mean to say the game side is a cash grab?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There's no micro-transactions and there's a focus on gameplay. The game doesn't psychologically grind you down. Making you want, to pay, to progress in the game. Most gacha games also uses colours, should colours be forbidden now a days? I know that's a logical extreme, but there's a lot of merits to the genre. Look at the Bunny Black series.

Many multiplayer FPS's on PCs now a days also have "surprise mechanics". Should every game in the genre without micro transactions, be looked in the same light? There is a lot of fun to be had in the genre, which is why big companies leech on the genre, not the other way around.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes