4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
0.15-Alpha Public.png
Version 0.15-Alpha of Erolon Dungeon Bound is now released!

There are two brand new scenes for the Najet the Alchemist to enjoy!
Avante is also currently working on the images for the upcoming Warrior scenes, and she will be introduced in the next build!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.15-Alpha (2/12/2021)

New Content
  • Added new scenes Najet the Alchemist! Requires relationship levels 7 and 8, respectively.
Tweaks
  • Romantic Alchemist scenes no longer happen if her romance was rejected.
  • The choice to enter the scene debug menu has been labeled more clearly.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a visual glitch when choosing whether to enter the scene debug menu.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so excited to see a new update from this game, and this time it was our snake girl turn to have content. Can't wait to download and have fun with her again
By the way, how was the progress of Insexual Awakening 2? I go to subscriblestar and saw it was on the way but wonder how much is complete?
Edit: Didn't realize that IA 2 was already got game updates, silly me didn't check it so my apology....now I will download and have fun with the sequel

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok its bin a while since i last played this game when i last left off we only had
Childhood friend ( possible sister )
Wolfy city Guard
Big boobed Blue witch lady
So what's change and bin added since then ?

( on a side note is Insexual Awakening 2 a sequel to the first game or do we follow a different protagonist )

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
ok its bin a while since i last played this game when i last left off we only had
Wolfy city Guard

( on a side note is Insexual Awakening 2 a sequel to the first game or do we follow a different protagonist )
I.A.2 you follow a different protagonist.....It's pretty good so far

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wait there exists an I.A.2? this is the first i heard of it
On their IA blogspot link in the signature, I think because it was a little too much for rule 7 to handle so they can't put it on this site unlike the first game so you need to go to their blog to download it

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Erolon: Dungeon Bound [v0.15 Alpha] [Sex Curse Studio]

Original Size Win: 655 MB

Compressed Size Win: 207 MB (460 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Wolfy city Guard

There's also a snek alchemist, dark elf healer NPC, and a bunny anthro merchant! The Mage (childhood friend) also has alternative scenes where she turns into a dragon. So there's a good amount of content you can enjoy since the last time you played!

As for Insexual Awakening 2, it is a different protagonist with completely new characters! Unfortunately, we can't have our own thread for IA2 since it was disapproved by the mods. However, you can click on my signature banner for "Insexual Awakening" to be taken to our blog that has info on IA2, or you can click on the IA2 banner to be taken to our subscribestar where you can become a follower for free and follow updates on the game there!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
On their IA blogspot link in the signature, I think because it was a little too much for rule 7 to handle so they can't put it on this site unlike the first game so you need to go to their blog to download it
Correct. The characters were considered too smol, so IA2 wasn't allowed to have its own thread/links on F95.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Hate to ask but has the hard crash problem with the android port been fixed?
I did not encounter a crash on my Galaxy S10. I know that for some reason certain android devices have trouble, but we haven't been able to pinpoint what causes it since other devices work fine.

AnonTheGreat

Dec 29, 2018
Is it just me or does the game run a lot worse on the new update, it seems to viscously lag on the dungeon crawl and doesn't seem as smooth as it was last update

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes